[24]

Johnny's POV

Alyssa just kissed me and said she would be my girl! "So do you wanna go to the nightly double with me tonight?" I asked pretty nervous. She smiled and nodded then hugged me. We then layed down on the bed and started to talk while staring at the ceiling.

After a while I rolled over to face her and she did the same. She yawned and I asked "Ya tired?" She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her just above her waist and we fell asleep.

Marie's POV

Johnny and Alyssa haven't come out of Pony and Soda's room in an hour. I'm the only one that noticed thought. Lolly and Pony are out on the front porch making out while Faith and Two-Bit are to busy laughing over Mickey Mouse.

I walk over to the door of the room and hear nothing. I thought I heard someone snore but I didn't think so. I knocked on the door, no answer. I knocked a little harder, still no answer. I was afraid for what I was about to see but I still opened the door. When I walked in I found Johnny and Alyssa asleep in each other's arms. It was adorable but I was gonna break it up because Steve would be here soon. I picked up a pillow off the floor and threw it at them. They both launched up quickly screaming "OW!" Then head butt only to scream "OW!" Again. "Okay break it up. Your brothers gonna be here soon." I said.

She quick jumped out of the bed and ran to the couch. She was lucky. She sat down right as Steve walked in the door.

Btw guys Alyssa is based off my friend LyssaRainbowPancakz. You guys should totally read her story "Darry, we're coming home"
Stay Gold
Outsiders Writer