Chapter 18: naruto island part 2 sasuke sensei

I wake up from a nap and shake my head looking around. "I fell asleep again... man these chairs sure are comfy..." Keima smiles from the bed. "I wouldn't know I still can't walk..." I frown. "Keima... I'm so sorry I couldn't help you..." he frowns and turns to me. "it's not your fault you were under a sleeping jutsu... besides the medical ninja said I'll be fine in a few days... or at least I'll be able to walk again I won't be able to fight though not for a good while." I nod. "Yeah that's true... hey what time is it?" I look over at the clock. "Keima nods. "You're really going to try training with the ninjas? Didn't you say it would be dangerous to fight them?" I nod. "yes but lee and cress are out doing missions with Gai... and everyone else is having fun... so I want to test myself against some of the ninja too..." Keima frowns and looks at the door. "Is Sasuke still just standing out there watching?" Keima says raising an eyebrow. I shrug. "Probably he has a very high sense of honor... and I saved his life so he'll probably never let me out of his site again..."

Keima frowns. "That sounds really annoying..." I shrug. "Yeah but if that's what he wants to do I'm not going to stop him... actually he wanted to teach me lifting today... so I do have something to do... I'll be back a little later though you try to get some rest ok..." Keima frowns. "I don't want you to go crystal..." I shrug. "I have to get stronger... but don't worry you'll have Katrina here to talk to... till I get back... if she ever wakes up..." I turn to Katrina who is the only one other than the two of us in the room. "Don't let her out of your site... she'd go crazy in this town just make sure she stays here..." Keima nods. "Alright don't work yourself to hard crystal...I'll see you later on tonight." I nod kiss him on the forehead and leave the room.

"Are you ready for lifting?" Sasuke says right when I open the door. I nod. "Yeah I'm ready let's go." Sasuke leads the way out of the hospital. On the way to wherever he is taking me we bump into Naruto who is over joyed about having his friend back. "Hey Sasuke! Where you going!" Naruto yells and runs over. Sasuke turns to Naruto. "Training... this Genin aint going to learn without my help." Sasuke says crossing his arms. I pout. "I'm not your Genin Sasuke." He smiles. "oh really that's not how I see it... you first relied on me to show you how to use a sword... then you worked with me to train the Sharingan... now we are training you yet again therefore you are my Genin." I roll my eyes. "Whatever sensei can we just go now?" this make both Sasuke and Naruto laugh.

"Oh she is very funny Sasuke... so you're training then? Well I can help!" Naruto smiles at Sasuke. Sasuke looks at him skeptically. "You can watch if you want she's just going to be hauling boulders up the mountain..." Naruto looks really bored now. "Never mind I'll find something else to do... have fun with that!" Naruto runs off on his own. Sasuke grins and turns back to me. "Call me sensei again." I raise my eyebrow. "What why?" he smiles. "Because I like it come on Genin let's go!" I follow him frowning. "That name Genin... is very annoying... and why should I call you sensei you're my friend not my teacher..." Sasuke faces forward no expression on his face now. "You know how cress calls rock lee sensei... and lee calls cress his Genin... it's pretty much ever ninjas dream to be a great sensei to the next generation..." my eyes widen as I realize what this is about. "Your jealous aren't you... because lee and cress are training together..." he nods. "Was it that obvious..."

"Ok Sasuke sensei..." he turns back to me. "I thought you said you weren't going to call me that?" I grin. "I changed my mind... and actually I like it." This makes Sasuke grin and he faces forward again. "Alright then... I will try to be a good sensei... though I really don't have much experience in the field..." I smile. "You've already taught me so much Sasuke... sensei..." I can see and feel the excitement pulsing from him every time I call him sensei. Once we reach the mountain Sasuke turn to a big boulder and points. "Carry that rock up to the top." I frown. "Really Sasuke really..." he nods. "Yes really... pick it up and carry it up the mountain." I stare at it frowning. "Nobody could lift that thing..." I begin when Sasuke picks up the boulder with one hand. "I stand corrected... alright fine..." I try to lift it but can't even get it to budge.