Chapter 25: The Z Fighter Expirence

(i'd just like to say something before we start... i wrote these following parts the same time i finished chapter 24 and 23... i was skeptical to post them because i don't like how they turned out. in the end i want to end them off the way they did end. so i decided to share them anyway. please let me know what you think.)

"It's been 8 months since our journey began, today is another glorious day. Cress and Keima have been training with lee every day for the last few weeks. Cress and lee now seem to be on the same basic level but Keima on the other hand is only just beginning to show signs of improvement." I write in my journal. "it also seems that everyone now free from the collars has a new found respect for each other. The exception being Sanji and Zoro of course because no matter what they do they always seem to end up fighting. Gaara keeps them under control though so it never gets too bad. Speaking of Gaara I heard he and Erza have been hanging out a little more often now I think they may like each other. Going down my list of on board couples now I find that a surprising number of crew members are in a relationship. Erza and Gaara are a maybe because they haven't told me if they are dating or not but patty and Sanji are an item, as well as kid and Liz which surprised even me. Sasuke finally seems to be over Sakura and he and Katrina have begun to hang out a lot more."

I finish writing my entrée in the journal and put it away. I walk outside and take a deep breath of the fresh air. "Hey crystal!" kid yells looking over the edge of the crows nest. I look up at him. "Yeah kid?" he points out to sea and I follow his gaze. "Oh land alright all sails! Let's go see what we can find!" I smile.

We pull the ship up to the land and drop anchor. I look around slightly confused trying to place exactly where I know this land from. "I'm not really sure where we are... but it looks familiar..." I raise my eyebrow. "You say that a lot crystal... but even so a large seemingly endless desert would be quite difficult to place." Keima says shrugging. "This is not the sand village..." Gaara says nodding. "How can you tell?" I say confused. He nods and controls the sand on the ground. "It's not the sand from the sand village but I can still control it." He jumps over the edge of the ship. I follow him still unsure what could be waiting for us. I use Sharingan to search the area but I don't see anything so I shrug. "Maybe nothing is here..." just as I say this a high energy makes my skin crawl and I believe I know exactly where we are.

As I'm trying to decide if I want to tell the crew about my fear a yellow flash of energy wizzes past me barley missing my face. I look up and my fear is confirmed floating in the air aiming right at us is Vegeta from the dragon ball universe. "Hey floating guy just who the hell do you think you are!" I hear Zoro yell from the ship. I turn pale realizing we're in deep trouble if Vegeta wants to fight us. "I don't know who you are but I'm the prince of the saiyans! And I'm going to be your opponent now." Vegeta says grinning. Everyone now has left the ship and come to stand around me. I turn to Keima "remember that place I was telling you about... bring me that armor Keima..." Keima turns pale and quickly runs to grab the armor from my room. "We don't want to fight Vegeta." I say facing him trying not to be afraid.

He checks his scooter and grins. "Because you can't beat me and you know it." I frown. "No Vegeta because nobody has to get hurt..." I'm cut off as he shoots another energy blast at me which Gaara blocks with his sand. The blast explodes sending the sand shooting every direction. Vegeta looks a bit surprised. "That sand moved on its own what?!?" he glares angrily trying to figure out what just happened. Vegeta lands on the ground and takes a few steps forward. "Which one of you just did that!" he stops walking and looks over each of us. Gaara steps forward unafraid of Vegeta. "I did... I have the ability to move sand however I wish." Vegeta points at Gaara. "Then you fight me now." After he screams this he fires a blast at Gaara which Gaara blocks with his sand. "If you want a fight then prepare yourself." Gaara raises his hand and Vegeta prepares for a blast but is shocked when a wave of sand crashes down on him from behind. "Sand coffin!" Gaara says calmly pushing the sand down over Vegeta.