Chapter 8: Justin's betrayal. My soul is confused?

When I wake up I see Grey is standing at the foot of the bed. I nearly jump out of my skin but then a calm myself. "Grey you nearly gave me a heart attack... do you need something?" he nods. "Yeah I do need something... Keima told me what you said... it's not your fault I left fairytail... so you should stop beating yourself up over it." I sit up and look him right in the eye. "You may not know this grey... but I know how much fairytail meant to you... I know all about it... watching you leave them... watching everyone on this ship give up on all of their dreams... and leaving all their friends... it hurts me worse than when Erza hit me yesterday... because wounds on the outside will heal in time... but wounds in the heart don't heal so easily..." grey nods. "But your blaming yourself you forget that this wasn't what you wanted... you told us the voodoo man did this magic... so unless that was a lie this is his fault not yours."

I sit there surprised the weight on my shoulders seems lighter now. "Your right... you're absolutely right... this is his fault... I'm just as stuck here as you guys are... maybe instead of me blaming myself... I should be enjoying the fact that I have a job I don't hate!" I fling out of bed and hug grey. "Thank you... you have helped me more then you know!" he stands there surprised but before he can react I run past him out the door. Not paying attention where I'm going I run smack into Zoro and Sasuke knocking them both over. "SORRY! Oh I was looking for you! Zoro lets battle right now come on!" he looks at Sasuke and then back to me confused. "Right now? But you've only used the sword once you really want..." I nod. "Yes... and I want you to use two swords this time." They both stand up and Zoro doesn't look very amused. "You've been training magic for a month and now you think you can take me on? Are you feeling ok?"

I smile. "That's what Sasuke was trying to teach me... I'm not going to get better if you aren't trying to hurt me!" he blinks surprised and turns to Sasuke who is standing there smiling. "And here I thought you weren't paying attention..." Sasuke says grinning. Zoro rolls his eyes but takes out his sword anyway and hands it to me. Just as we are about to start Keima walks around the corner. "Oh have you started without me?" I turn around smiling. "No I decided to get better by fighting Zoro..." Keima doesn't really seem to like this idea but he doesn't protest. I turn back to Zoro who is holding his two other swords. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod. "I won't learn it properly if you don't help me." He turns to Sasuke who nods seeming to have no problem with this what so ever.

Zoro holds both swords ready. "Alright... if you say so... then I won't hold back." I grin. "I don't want you to hold back come at me with everything you've got." Zoro shrugs and charges in full swing. The first sword is easily blocked the second comes from the other direction which I jump quickly back and out of range then I use my newest move. "Now water blade!" I use my magic to create another sword in my other hand. "Water sword?" Zoro looks at it confused. "Yeah but watch out its really sharp..." now that I have two swords the fight is a little fairer. I charge back into the battle. Zoro not wanting to be one upped by my weird water trick charges right back.

Zoro seems surprised when my water sword stops his real one but he doesn't wonder about it too long. "You've been practicing!" he says realizing my skill was much high then before. I nod blocking another attack. "Yes I have been... spirit training wasn't the only thing I was doing!" I hear Keima and Sasuke talking while we fight. "When did she find time to work on her sword skills? I thought you guys were training your spirits?" Sasuke asks Keima. "after the first week we started learning different things our magic's could do... one thing she found out was she can make the water do quite a few things... like become a sword... she took that opportunity to learn how to wield it while I spent my time training my wind element she focused more on the sword..." Sasuke nods and watches the fight with his Sharingan. "She's gotten much better... who thought her that?" Keima shrugs. "I'm not sure where she learned... it was apparent right from the start that she was just good... she taught herself... maybe I have no clue... I never let her out of my site..." Sasuke grins. "You really like her then?" Keima turns red. "Maybe..." Sasuke smiles. "Yeah she's great... you're lucky... I'm sure half the men on the ship would love to be you right now..." Keima turns to Sasuke.