~Chapter One~

It was a normal Wednesday morning. Korosensei was teaching Class 3-E, when Karasuma-Sensei walked through with Jelavic-Sensei.

"Excuse me, I'm teaching here!" Korosensei said. He was very annoyed.

"Well your teaching is being put on hold." Karasuma said.

"Wha?" Korosensei asked.

"Class 3-E, starting tomorrow, will be going to the Assassin School!" Karasuma said and everyone gasped.

"Eh?" They asked.

-Que For Intro-

"What do you mean we're going to an Assassin School!?" Ryoma exclaimed.

"As far as your parents and students as well as the principle knows, you're going to get your grades up. That's right. We've already contacted your parents and they've all agreed." Karasuma said.

"Karasuma and I know an assassin there. Me and Karasuma used to teach there, but when we left to come teach you, she took over. She's the assassin known as Blood Rose." Jelavic explained.

"Blood Rose?! The infamous assassin who's killed over 1000 men?" Rio asked with wide eyes as she stood up.

"Yes. I haven't seen her since school." Karasuma said. Jelavic then jumped on Karasuma's back and poked his cheek.

"This guy was childhood friends with her. He even had a crush on her." Jelavic said.

"Really Sensei?" The girls gasped, wanting gossip. Karasuma just knocked Jelavic off his back.

"No. Our relationship is simply professional." Karasuma said.

"Like she said, all work and no fun can make you cranky." Jelavic said as she stood up.

"A school trip? How exciting!" Korosensei said.

"You'll have to stay in disguise. There's only one class that is allowed to see your true identity which is the class that contains mine and Jelavic's old classes." Karasuma explained.

"All the time!?" Korosensei said.

"Excuse me, Karasuma-Sensei?" Nagisa asked as he raised his hand.

"What's up?" Karasuma asked.

"How long will we be there for?" Nagisa asked.

"Between 2 weeks and three months." Karasuma said.

"Three months!?" The entire class exclaimed.

"It won't only be Blood Rose who's teaching you." Jelavic said and they all looked at her. "There will be two other teachers we have no idea about. Also, the students themselves will be looking out for you as well as training you. You also won't be taught just about assassination. It will be like we do here." Jelavic explained.

"What is Blood Rose's real name?" Rio asked.

"You'll have to wait and see. We leave tomorrow. After lunch, you'll go home early and start packing. I'm sure your parents are looking forward to the peace and quiet. Be here by 7 am sharp!" Jelavic explained.

"7 am!?" The class exclaimed.

"When we were working at the school, students would start at 6 am on certain days." Karasuma explained.

"6 am!? We'll die!" The class exclaimed.

"Oh, I don't care! I'll get to meet Blood Rose! Ever since I've become an assassin, I've admire her work. No one even knows what she looks like. She's so mysterious!" Rio said, while in a fan-girl moment. Everyone sweat dropped.