~Chapter Forty Three~

Assassinating Sensei.

"Are we nearly there?" Korosensei asked weakly. They were on a boat and Korosensei got sea sick.

"I can see the island!" Kannika shouted.

"Whoa! That island is huge!" Tomohito gasped.

"Hey, where's Katsune?" Amami asked.

"Where do ya think?" Meika asked. The two looked at a fence on the boat and saw Katsune sitting on it while talking to Karma.

"Am I the only one to notice those two seem very close?" Amami asked.

"Nope." Meika said.

"Good." Amami said.

"I've realised it too." A voice said.

"What's that?" Amami asked as her and Meika looked around.

"It's Ritsu." Nagisa said as he showed them his phone to reveal Ritsu.

"Hi, I'm Ritsu. I'm an Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery." Ritsu smiled.

"So cool." Amami gasped.

"I'm supposed to be in your class, but I couldn't get through to the computers." Ritsu explained.

"Well if you talk to Akahana-Sensei, she can sort it out." Meika explained.

"Thanks. I'll talk to her when I get the chance." Ritsu smiled.

...

They arrived to the island and went to the inn on the beach. After that, Group 2 and 3 were occupying Korosensei while the others searched for good assassination spots, but they weren't in their normal groups. Karma, Katsune, Amami, Nagisa, Rio and Koji were all by a diving area. Everyone but Amami were in their swimsuits. Amami said she could swim.

"Alright, there should be a great spot not far from here." Amami said. The others nodded as they jumped into the sea. Ryunosuke, Koki, Kotaro and Meika were walking through some trees.

"There should be a good sniping shot if we keep going north." Ryunosuke said.

"Yes. Since you know so much, you can lead the way." Meika said.

"Right." Ryunosuke said as he walked off and Meika followed.

"Those two sure do seem to work together well." Koki said.

"I wonder why Rinka didn't come." Kotaro said.

"It's in the plan." Koki said.

...

"Wow Korosensei... You look unique..." Yuzuki said as her, Hana, Sumire and Manami met him on the docks. Korosensei had a slight burn.

"Not enough sunscreen?" Mamami asked.

"Correct!" Korosensei said as he did a correct face, but it looked odd with the burn.

"Well let's go. Everyone's waiting to have Lunch." Hana said.

"Right! Let's go!" Korosensei said. They walked to the inn's outside cafe. A few of them were currently getting given complimentary drinks.

"Man, I don't like this flavour." Kaede said. "Hana! Would you like this?" Kaede asked as she took the drink to Hana.

"Sure..." Hana said as she took the drink. She took a bit, but once she swallowed it, she covered her mouth and passed it back to Kaede. "T-too sweet." She said.

"It is? Darn it, I'll ask someone else." Kaede said as she walked away.

"So you don't like things too sweet?" Yuzuki asked. Hana shook her head.