~Chapter Sixty Four~

Movie Night.

All the girls were in Hana's, Kannika's and Airi's room, sitting around a Tv, waiting for Katsune to enter the room. The girls were going to have a movie night, and they all allowed Katsune to choose the film they were going to watch, which they were kind of worried about.

"Was it a good idea go allow Katsune to pick a movie?" Megumi questioned worridly.

"I have to agree." Hinata said as she folded her arms.

"Yeah, she always picks horrors." Karin said, holding a pillow to her chest.

"Why don't you just call your boyfriends then if you're that scared?" Kana asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Good idea!" Karin smiled as she got out her phone.

"I wasn't being serious." Kana said with a blank expression. "Come on Karin! I wasn't being serious! Don't ruin girls night!" Kana exclaimed as she waved her arms around, however Karin already had rang Yuma.

"Hello? Yuma? Hi. Us girls are watching a movie, did you and the guys wanna come?" Karin asked while sounding like a sweet, innocent child.

"All of them?! Don't invite Eiri!" Kelly cried as she waved her arms around in the corner.

"Do you like him?" Hinata teased with a giggle.

"What? Ew! No! He's like my brother! He always teases me when I'm scared!" Kelly cried.

"Well, don't get scared so easily then." Meika stated straightforwardly.

"Ok, see you soon." Karin giggled before hanging up.

"You sound so cute when you're talking to him." Megu giggled.

"I-I do?" Karin asked with a blush. Katsune then walked in with a DVD in her hand. She then put the DVD in the DVD player. She then sat down on a sofa next to  Yukiko and Manami.

"Don't play it yet!" Karin exclaimed.

"Why?" Katsune aske questioned while she had hold of the remote. There was then a knock at the door.

"I invited the guys over." Karin smiled. Katsune rolled her eyes as she folded her arms.

"Seriously?" She questioned. There was then a knock at the door. "That was fast. When did you call them?" She then asked. The door then swung open to reveal Koji leading the rest of the boys.

"Hi-hi! Anyone ordered some hot guys to cuddle with?" Koji asked as he walked in with a grin. Most the girls rolled their eyes while Rio giggled. The boys walked in and sat down. Some of the girls moved to be with the guys.

"So what are we watching?" Eiri questioned as he sat next to Kelly.

"A horror." Kelly replied.

"What age?" Jun asked worridly.

"18." Katsune responded as she glanced at Jun.

"B-but none of us are even 17 yet!" Jun panicked.

"So? We'll live. Not like any of us are gonna tell the sensei's, right?" Katsune asked as she gave Jun a sharp look.

"H-h-h-hai..." Jun said. The movie began and they turned off the lights. The movie was about a bunch of high schoolers, stuck in a school at night. They were sleeping there as a dare because the school was apparently haunted. (For the movie, its gonna be bold and normal for the others)

There was six students. Four girls, four boys.

Boys:

The womaniser.
The joker.
The brave guy.
The geek.