Chapter Forty Six: Amami.

Amami!

"The alien please." Rin said.

"I'm not an alien!" Korosensei shouted.

"We'll never give him to you!" Akeon said.

"Oh really? What if I show you this?" Rin asked as she snapped her fingers. A big man walked through. He was holding a chain. He then pulled the chain and a girl fell forward. Akeon's eyes went wide. The girl had long orange hair and when she opened her eyes, they were golden. She looked only about 10

"Aki!" Akeon shouted as he went to run to the girl, but a man held her back. Amami's eyes went wide.

"You never told me-!" Amami started to say, but then Rin slapped her. Amami's eyes went wide.

"You don't need to know everything. Stop be a stupid child!" Rin said.

"A-Akeon-Onii... Is that you?" The girl asked as tears fell down her face.

"Aki!" Akeon shouted, but suddenly, he was knocked out. Everyone's eyes went wide and then they were all held back.

"Let us go!" Kaede shouted.

"What are you doing?" Amami asked. "This wasn't part of the plan!" Amami said.

"Ryo. Take the alien known as Korosensei." Rin said. A boy around 20 walked to Nagisa and took Korosensei.

"Give him back!" Nagisa shouted. The man holding Nagisa put a knife to Nagisa's throat.

"You said you wouldn't hurt them!" Amami said.

"Hold her back Takumi. I can't be dealing with this right now." Rin said. A boy around 18 grabbed Amami from behind.

"Hey!" Amami shouted.

"Why Amami?! Why did you betray us!?" Meika screamed. She had tears falling down her face.

"It's not like she had a choice." Rin said.

"Everyone has a choice in life! That's the point of being human!" Hatake shouted.

"Oh my boy Hatake. Didn't you know?" Rin asked.

"Know what!?" Hatake exclaimed. Amami looked down.

"That Amami isn't really human." Rin said.

"What?" Karasuma gasped.

"No wonder she always heals quick." Akahana said.

"Bingo." Rin said. "Sakura." She said, looking at a girl around 17. Sakura walked to Amami.

"I'm sorry." She said to Amami. Sakura then stabbed Amami in the leg. Amami flinched and then blood ran down her leg. After a few seconds, the wound disappeared.

"So she was a spy?" Megu asked. Amami looked down.

"I'm sorry..." She said.

"Interesting. I'm guessing that she killed your husband because of your orders?" Korosensei asked.

"Why yes. Show someone love, who's never felt love before and they do whatever you want, but the thing is, he's not rally dead." Rin sighed.

"What?" Amami asked. Rin snapped her fingers. Another man came with chains in his hand. He then pulled the chains and a man with black hair and pure blue eyes wearing a lab coat fell to the ground. "Father..." Amami gasped.

"Mr Katsuo!" Hatake exclaimed.

"H-Hatake... Please stop... her..." Katsuo said weakly.

"Stupid man. How will they stop me?" Rin asked. She then turned to the others. "Since we now have the alien, I suppose we have to give you the antidote." She then said as she snapped her fingers. One of the women who looked in her 30s walked forward with a case. She then opened it to reveal several bottles. "Drop it Yuri." Rin smirked. The woman then dropped the suitcase.