~Chapter Sixty Seven~

Talk.

After lunch, the girls had performed two songs, which caught the guys attention. Airi managed to get Hana to sing with her and Kelly. They sung Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nikki Manaj. Karin and Megumi sang a song together. Love story by Taylor Swift. Everyone were doing some work Akahana set them because they started to get bored. The door opened and Kannika poked her head through.

"Hi-hi sensei. Can I burrow Akeon please?" Kannika asked with her angelic smile.

"Akeon." Akahana said. Akeon sighed as he got up. Kannika looked at Yukiko, who was looking at her, and winked, which made Yukiko go wide eyed. Akeon walked out of the classroom.

"What do you want shorty?" Akeon asked as Kannika shut the door.

"I'm not that short!" Kannika exclaimed with a vein popping out.

"Whatever, but what do you want?" Akeon asked, raising an eyebrow and placing his hands in his pockets.

"What do you think of Yukiko?" Kannika asked as she rolled her eyes.

"I suppose she's ok. Why?" Akeon asked.

"She likes you~!" Kannika said.

"H-huh?" Akeon asked. He tried to look cool on the outside while on the inside, he was freaking out. "WHAT?! IS SHE TRYING TO ANNOY ME OR SOMETHING?!"

"Akeon. Don't try to look cool. You're failing miserably." Kannika said.

"Why did you tell me this?" Akeon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought this guy was smart!" Kannika thought as she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Because you like her~!" Kannika then said in a sing-song voice.

"Says who?" Akeon asked, raising his head to look down at the petite cheerleader.

"Please Akeon. I saw you glance at her before leaving the classroom! Also, I saw you giving her those sneaky looks when we were on the trip and she was in a swimsuit." Kannika giggled. Akeon began to sweat.

"Dunno what you're on about." Akeon stated.

"I thought you might say that, so I brought in the big guns!" Kannika giggled.

"Ake-Onii!" The two looked and saw Aki, is little sister.

"A-Aki?!" Akeon exclaimed. Aki hugged him. Akeon had vein pop out. "You brought her out of school?!" He exclaimed.

"No~! I might have had a sneaky look at your phone in your dorm and saw her say she doesn't feel well and she wasn't to see her 'Ake-Nee'." Kannika explained with a giggle.

"Ake-Nee likes a girl~!" Aki giggled. She then sneezed.

"She can't stay here. I don't have my own dorm." Akeon said.

"I'll look after her!" Kannika said.

"Ake-Nee! Please!" Aki cried.

"Fine." Akeon sighed.

"Now..." Aki said. She suddenly lifted her brother up and managed to out him on the ground.

"Ow..." Akeon groaned.

"I had nothing to do with that." Kannika said. Aki stood up in front if her brother and frowned.

"Admit that you like that girl or I'll cry!" She said.

"What?" Akeon asked as he sat up, rubbing his head. Tears began to form in Aki's eyes. "O-ok! I admit it! I like her!" Akeon said.

"See? That wasn't so hard." Kannika smiled.