~Chapter Seventy Three~

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

Nagisa's Pov.

The next day, all of E-Class were in class, some of the F-A students were here, but a few were missing. Megumi, Hatake and Hana were missing, which surprised everyone since they were usually here early or on time. It was half way through lesson and they hadn't come yet. Even Katsune came to class, but not those three. There was a knock at the door and Mr Katsuo came in.

"Mr Katsuo." Akahana said, a surprised look on her face.

"Eheh, we have a problem." He said. He seemed nervous.

"What did you do now old man?" Amami asked. I glance at Amami who was giving Me Katsuo a blank expression.

"Well you see, I had an idea that, if we turn back the clock on Korosensei, when he was younger, he wouldn't be so strong and he wouldn't be able to destroy the Earth." Mr Katsuo explained.

"You what?!" Korosensei exclaimed as he sat at the back of the classroom. He was waving his tentacles around in a panic, causing all us to look at him with sweat running down our cheeks.

"What did you do?" Akahana asked, a sigh leaving her lips as she stared at the older man with a blank expression. Katsuo scratched the back of his neck nervously while chuckling awkwardly.

"I accidentally got some of my potion on three of your students. Megumi, Hana and Hatake. They're sort of acting like they were when they were in the first year..." Mr Katsuo said.

"What?! You're gonna get me killed!" Koji shouted. I turned my head and saw him standing up, panic shown over his face which was mixed with fear.

No one's Pov.

"What are you being so dramatic about?" Rio asked as she laughed slightly.

"In the first year... Hatake and Hana... Well..." Haruo began to say, however he stopped speaking when he heard the door open. Everyone turned their heads and watched as Hana walked through. She looked shorter, about 5 foot. Her hair was also shorter as well, going pass her shoulders.

"Hana." Amami spoke up. Hana looked up and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Ohayō." She spoke in a soft, quiet voice. Everyone flinched back, surprised at how Hana was acting.

"S-s-she's smiling..." Amami gulped with nervous sweat running down her face, lines appearing under her eyes.

"She's gone back to first year Hana..." Meika gulped, her eyebrow twitching.

"That means..." Karin began to say. She, Amami and Meika looked at each other with pale faces, fear showing in their eyes.

"Megumi!" The three shouted as they ran to the window together, searching for the blue haired girl.

"Well, hello there Hana. It's nice to see you smile." Korosensei spoke up. Hana turned her head to look at him. She then stepped back as she dropped her bag, fear showing over her face.

"Ah!" She screamed as she ran out, leaving her bag in the classroom. Everyone had more cold sweat run down their heads. Never since the day they met Hana, have they seen her look so terrified.

"What was that?" Ryoma asked with his eyebrow twitching.

"Yo! Who made my sister scream!" Someone shouted with a deep, cold tone of voice. Koji stiffened, which Rio noticed. She glanced at her boyfriend, raising an eyebrow, before looking at the door with everyone else.

  Hatake was leaning against the wall. His hair was in front of one of his eyes and he wore a cold expression on his face. He frowned coldly at everyone, sending shivers down their spines. Class E couldn't believe this was Hatake, however due to the facial features, they had to believe it was Hatake. He didn't wear his blazer, his shirt was unbuttoned halfway down, revealing a red shirt, and he had his shoulder bag over his shoulder with a baseball bat in his left hand.