~Chapter Twenty Four~

The Baseball Girl.

At Lunch...

The guys were walking past the field when they heard shouting.

"I won't let you hit this one!" A boy shouted. They looked and saw a boy pitching with someone who had purple hair and a shadow covered their eyes. Their hair look like it was tucked into a hat. They were also wearing a big jacket, sorts and trainers. The boy pitched a very fastball, but the person hit it, making it a home run. The boy's eyes went wide as he fell to his knees. "No one can do that... Just who are you?" He asked. The person put their hand on their hat. The boy's eyes went wide as the person lifted it up. Long hair fell out and they shook their head. It was Hana. "A girl!?" He exclaimed.

"She sure likes to make things dramatic." Koji said as he drank a can of fizz.

"No, that's you." Akeon said.

"Wait ago sis!" Hatake shouted. Hana nodded as she pulled her hair back up and put her hat on.

"THAT MIDGET HIT THAT!?" Ryoma exclaimed. Hana had a vein popping out.

"He's asking to die." Haruo said with an awkward laugh and a sweat drop.

"Yeah..." The boys said. Hana picked up the baseball she threw it in the air and hit it. It started to go towards Ryoma. He jumped down as the ball went past him. He then gulped.

"Wow. I thought baseball was only for boys." Hiroto said.

"Again!" The boy pitching shouted as he stood up. "I'M NOT LOSING TO A GIRL!" He shouted. Hana got ready. The boy got a baseball and pitched it, but Hana still hit it.

"Now she's showing off." Koji said.

"Again, that's you." Akeon said.

"Are we done? I've got better things to do." Hana said. She dropped the bat and started to walk away.

"She's not motivated well..." Haruo sweat dropped.

"Oh, you scared?" Koji asked. He then hid behind Akeon. Hana stopped.

"Why would I be scared?" Hana asked.

"No reason." Koji said. Hana then continued to walk off.

"Jeeze, what's with that girl?" Ryoma asked as he stood up. Hatake then ran to the boys.

"Sorry for Hana. No one was hurt right?" Hatake asked.

"No, we're fine." Nagisa said. Hatake then sighed in relief.

"What is with your sister?" Ryoma asked. Hatake sighed.

"We didn't have the best childhood. My dad killed a lot of people in front of us and our mother acted like she hated us." Hatake explained.

"Was your dad an assassin?" Yuma asked.

"Not that I know of." Hatake said as he folded his arms behind his head. "The men he killed were trying things with my mum. I had to put my hands over Hana's eyes when it happened." Hatake explained.

"That doesn't explain why your sister acts the way she does." Tomohito said.

"Um, let me think..." Hatake said. "She was bullied a lot so I guess she shut herself out..." Hatake said. "Also, um... She helped me with the kill..." Hatake added.

"What!?" The boys exclaimed.

"Sh!" Hatake said.

"Why did you say you did it?" Tomohito asked.

"And have my sister in equal trouble as I was? No way." Hatake said.

"You're really protected of your sister, huh?" Nagisa asked.