Chapter Fifty Two.

Koji and Karin Part 2.

The Next Day...

"So how long will we be there for?" Hiroto asked Yuuji. He, Yuuji, Yuma, Eiri, Masayoshi and Haku were walking out of the boys dorm building.

"Well according to Katsune, it takes half a day to get to the ranch. Apparently their dad can be a nice guy so he might let us stay the night." Haku said.

"Ranch?" Yuma, Masayoshi and Hiroto questioned. They walked to the gates, with a backpack, and saw everyone else.

"You guys ready?" Megumi asked.

"I'm surprised Katsune's coming." Hiei said.

"If I stay here, I'll just be bored." Katsune stated.

"The bus should be arriving soon." Meika said as she looked at her watch.

"I so can't wait until I can drive." Amami said as she started to type on her phone extremely fast.

"What are you doing?" Kaede asked.

"Typing. My dad improved my skills in typing." Amami explained while typing.

"Hey, couldn't your dad just put the skill of driving in you?" Meika asked.

"Oh yeah." Amami said. They heard some beeps and looked to see a mini bus with Katsuo driving.

"Mr Katsuo?" Megumi questioned. Katsuo parked in front of them and opened the door.

"Get in kids, I'll take you to the twins." He said. Amami walked to the door.

"What's the catch old man?" Amami asked.

"Old man?" Katsuo asked.

"Why do you suddenly wanna help us? What's the catch?" Amami asked.

"What catch?" Katsuo asked.

"Problem with creating someone and knowing them so well, they know you back." Amami said and Katsuo sighed.

"I don't think he wants to share Ama." Meika said.

"Alright, but I will find out!" Amami said. Everyone got on the bus and Katsuo started to drive. Kaede sat next to Amami. They were sat at the front and Amami kept looking at Katsuo.

"Ama?"

"He has a reason for this..." Amami said.

"You really don't trust him, do you?" Nagisa asked. He was sat behind them with Tomohito.

"He's my dad and creator. He knows me better than I know myself and vise-versa. I will find out." Amami said.

"And staring at him will help?" Meika asked. She was sat next to Rinka.

"Yes..." Amami said as she continued to watch her father. The others sweat drop.

"You are not normal." Meika said.

"You've just figured that out?" Amami asked.

"Airi, what are you doing?" Irie asked. She was sat behind Airi with Kana and they were looking over their seats. Airi had a screw driver and was sitting out a camera.

"This camera broke and the producer asked me to fix it." Airi said. A spark came out and they all flinched.

"Why are you playing with that death trap?" Koki asked as he and Masayoshi flinched back.

"It's not a death trap, I just hit the wrong wire." Airi stated as she put the screw driver in her boot and started to go through her bag. She seemed so calm.