Chapter Forty Five

Infiltration.

Everyone started to climb up the cliff.

"Hey, Kel! Slow down!" Eiri shouted. Kelly had passed Katsune. She She then stopped and smiled down at them.

"Hurry up then." She said.

"Whoa, she's so fast." Masayoshi gasped. He then continued to climb.

"You better not drop me Karasuma!" Irina shouted as she held on tight to Karasuma while he climbed and held Korosensei at the same time.

"Quit screaming Irina. They'll hear us!" Akahana said.

"Why did Miss Bitch come again?" Karin asked.

"She doesn't like being left out of things." Megu said.

"Oh." Karin said. She then continued to climb and Megu followed. Soon, they all got to the top and snuck through. The went silently through a hall and they saw some stairs, but they had to go past a large door, which was opened, which was full of guards.

"Crap." Karasuma said as he looked around. Irie looked around.

"What's the big deal?" She asked.

"Huh!? Don't you see them!?" Kaede exclaimed in a whisper.

"Go ahead Irie." Akahana said. Irie nodded.

"Watch and learn." Irie smirked as she walked through. "Excuse me?" She asked. The guards looked at her.

"Who are you? You shouldn't be here!" One of them said.

"Well you see, my birthday is coming up and my daddy is planning on having a big party for me here. Is this room available?" Irie asked.

"Um, I think so." A man said.

"Great. Is there any instruments?" She asked with a smile.

"There's this piano." Another said. Irie looked at the piano and her face lit up.

"I love playing the piano. Can I try it? Please?" She asked.

"We'll have to ask first Miss."

"Please? It'll just be our secret. I won't tell." Irie smiled.

"Well, I guess." Irie smiled as she sat down at the piano. She then started to play it. Everyone's eyes went wide.

"If only Taiga was here right?" Koji asked.

"Yeah..." Hatake said. Irie stopped and looked at some men by the door.

"Why don't you come closer? You'll be able to hear it better. Trust me. You boys deserve a break." Irie smiled. The men walked closer and Irie continued to play the piano.

"Let's go." Akahana said. Everyone blinked and shook their heads. It was like they were in some sort of trance. They then ran past the door silently and to the stairs.

"Shouldn't one of us stay with her?" Nagisa asked.

"I'll stay. You go on. If something goes bumpy, I can get her before anything bad happens." Irina said.

"Right." Akahana said. The others then started to climb up the stairs. Nagisa looked at Amami. She was at the back and she was looking down.

"She doesn't look happy." Nagisa said.