~Chapter Thirty Eight~

Games.

The next day, everyone around school were up and in sports club uniforms! Except those who weren't in a club... They just sat outside the baseball field since that is where all the events are going to be.

Gymnastics

Track

Tennis

A few other sports

And then finally, Baseball.

The other school were already there. First was gymnastics. Kaede was first. She started to shake.

"Wow. Kaede seems really nervous." Yukiko said.

"Yeah... Hopefully she doesn't fall." Rio said.

"Hey, Hiroto." Koji said as he ran to Hiroto.

"What's up?" Hiroto asked.

"We're a guy down. Could you fill in?" Koji asked.

"Why me?" Hiroto asked.

"I heard Megumi likes baseball players~!" Koji whispered. Hiroto gulped. He then smirked.

"Alright. I'm in." Hiroto said.

"You too Yuma." Koji said. He then pulled Yuma away.

"Huh? What?" Yuma questioned. Hiroto then followed whiled snickering.

"Don't worry. We'll still see the other games." Koji said.

"Next up, Amami Aisho from Ansastu Kyoshitsu." An announcer said. They looked and saw Amami go on some mats that were laid out. Music then started to play.

"What's this?" Nagisa asked.

"Amami's one of the top gymnasts in the country. With every champion comes a song." Meika said. They watched Amami go. She did lots of different moves. Everyone's eyes went wide at how flexible she was.

"Holy crap! Does she have any bones in her body?!" Ryoma exclaimed.

"She's so flexible." Manami gasped.

"From what I heard, she's always been like this." Someone said. The classes looked around, looking for the person who spoke, until they saw Katsune sat on a high fence.

"So that's where you were." Hiei said.

"Hiding from someone?" Karma asked.

"You two freaks." Katsune said to Karma and Hiei. The two's eyes twitched.

"I can't believe I'm with them in a group." Yuzuki cried. The music stopped and they looked to see Amami had finish. Everyone were clapping loudly. The judges were all stood up while clapping.

"Go Ama, go!" The cheerleaders shouted before clapping five times. "Go Ama, go! Go Ama, go!" The crowd then joined in.

"Go Ama, go! Go Ama, go!"

One hour later...

Amami's team won the gymnastics. Next was Track.

"I wonder who will win..." Hinata said.

"Isn't it obvious? Kelly has been running since she was little. She' wasn't that good in the first year but she's a whole lot better now." Eiri said. They heard a gun shot and cheering. They looked at the tracks and saw Kelly far behind.

"You were saying?" Hinata asked.

"Wait for it." Eiri said. Suddenly, Kelly started to speed up. She passed all the girls and soon finished the first lap. Everyone's jaws dropped and Eiri folded his arms with a proud smile. "Don't doubt Kelly. That's when she proves you wrong." He said. Pretty soon, Kelly finished, after two minutes... doing 10 laps...