~Chapter Twenty Two~

House Visit.

Later on that day...

Yuma went home to check on his mother and siblings.

"Are you really ok with me being gone?" Yuma asked.

"Yes. This is to help your grades." His mother smiled. "You're a good boy Yuma. The reason you're in E Class must be my doing." His mother said sadly.

"What? No! Don't blame yourself!" Yuma said. There was then a knock at the door and Yuma's brother ran through.

"Onii-chan! A pretty girl is asking for you!" He said with a cheeky smile.

"A girl?" Yuma and his mother questioned. Yuma walked to the door to see his sister talking to Karin.

"Are you Onii-chan's girlfriend?" She asked.

"Oh, no, I'm just a friend from the school he's visiting." Karin smiled.

"But you're so pretty! Onii-chan!"

"Karin, what are you doing here?" Yuma asked.

"Onii-chan! Why aren't you dating her! She's pretty!" His sister whinned.

"Imouto-chan." Yuma sighed and Karin giggled.

"Sorry for dropping by. Your manager said he saw us talking and asked me to drop this by since you forgot it." Karin smiled, showing him a watch.

"Ah, arigatō." Yuma said as he took the watch.

"Yuma, who's this?" His mother asked.

"A classmate from the new school I've been attending." Yuma said. Karin bowed.

"I'm Karin Kuzuri. It's nice to meet you." She said.

"My, what a polite young girl. Is she your girlfriend?" His mother asked.

"Mum!" Yuma said. Karin stood up and giggled.

"I'm just a friend." She said, giving a closes eye smile. Yuma's brother then poked his head from behind his mum.

"But you're pretty." He said.

"Can we drop the topic?" Yuma asked.

"Gomen." Karin said.

"Why are you apologising?" Yuma asked.

"It's partly my fault since I could have dropped your watch off at school." Karin said.

"It's fine. Really." Yuma said.

"Um, I have to go. It was nice meeting you all." Karin said with a bow.

"Why don't you come sit down with us?" Yuma's mother asked.

"I have to see my father off at the train station, but it was nice meeting you all." Karin smiled before leaving.

"She's pretty. Do you have a crush on her Onii-chan?" Yuma's sister asked.

"Imouto-chan." Yuma sighed.

"Well I approve." His mother smiled.

"Mum!" He exclaimed.

"What? I do want grandchildren."

"I'm only in junior high!" Yuma exclaimed. His family then laughed and Yuma sighed with a blush on his face.

...

Karin was walking when she bumped into Koji.

"Koji." Karin said.

"There you are. I thought dad would have taken you with him." Koji sighed.

"No. I'm going to see him off at the train station." Karin explained.

"Why are you down here then?" Koji asked.

"Just dropping something off. Let's go." Karin smiled as she started to push Koji.

"Huh?! What?!" Koji exclaimed.

"It's about time... You two... Made up..." Karin said while pushing Koji. Koji sighed.

...

"This is boring." Katsune said.

"That's the 100th time you said that in the past hour." Karma said.

"Well I'm bored as hell. You said we were going to course some mischief and we have to be back in around 20 minutes." Katsune said.

"She's got a point Karma. Have you lost your game or something?" Hiei asked.

"Of course not. I'm just waiting for the right victim." Karma smirked.

"Whatever." Katsune said with yawn. "Can we just hurry this up?" Katsune asked with another yawn. Karma then pulled her to him.

"I know something that will wake you up." He said, but then Katsune pushed his face away.

"I'm starting to feel like a third wheel around you two." Hiei said.

"I thought you can only get like that when you're with a couple." Katsune stated.

"Well until you're not by my side, we do look like a couple Kitty Kat." Karma smirked.

"Who spilled?" Katsune asked.

"That Kana girl." Karma said.

"Should have know. She can't keep secrets." Hiei said.

To Karina and Koji...

They were at the train station with their dad. Koji didn't say a single word.

"Please don't over work yourself." Karin said.

"I won't. Your cousins are doing a good job helping me." Their dad said. He then turned to Koji. "Koji." He said. Koji looked at him. "I'm sorry son." He said. The train then came. "Well, I must go." He said.

"Have a good trip." Karin said. Their father nodded. He hugged Karin, but he put his hand out for Koji. Koji just looked away and his father looked down. He then walked to the train.

"Old man." Koji said. Their father looked at him. Koji smiled and did a thumbs up.

"I forgive you. You did the best you could anyway." Koji said. His father then smiled before getting on the train.

"Wait a go on being dramatic." Karin giggled.

"If I didn't do some tension, who would I be?" Koji asked and Karin giggled.

"That's true." She said.

"Well, let's get back. Hopefully they brought the big helicopter to fit us all in." Koji said.

"We can only hope." Karin smiled. The two of them started to walk off then.

Tbc...