~Chapter Eleven~

Wondering At Night.

Nagisa's Pov.

We were all back at the school. The police had handled the men. They're not going to show their faces to us anymore. I have to admit it, these assassins, they're incredible. They could even be at Karasuma-Sensei's level. I wonder if they can help us with Korosensei.

I was walking down the hall and saw Maehara. He seemed to have taken it harder than all of us. He was walking down the hall with his head down. He seemed pretty upset.

"Hey, Maehara." I said, but he just walked past, not even glancing up. He was really worked up when Megumi was fighting and getting hurt. I wonder... Does he have feelings for her?

"Ama! You shouldn't be walking around!" I heard someone shout. I looked and saw Amami with Kaede. Kaede was waving her arms around crazily.

"It's just my head. What's the worst that could happen?" Amami asked.

"You could collapse!" Kaede said. Amami sighed.

"You're worst than Meika. Speaking of which, keep your voice down. If she finds me, she'll drag me to my room." Amami said.

"But you should rest." I said. The two looked at me and blinked before jumping back. "What?" I asked.

"When did you get there!?" Kaede exclaimed.

"A couple of minutes ago." I said. Amami's eyes went wide. "What?" I asked.

"That's what Tetsu Kuroko says in Kuroko No Basket!" She gasped. I felt confused. I know this anime/manga, but do I really look like Kuroko?

"Oh! That basketball anime!" Kaede gasped. "Actually, Nagisa does look a little like him." Kaede added.

"Amami!" Someone shouted as they jumped on her back. It was a girl with purple hair and brown eyes.

"Kana..." Amami groaned. They were on the floor.

"I heard you was attacked! Are you ok!? I can't have my shorty hurt!" The girl named Kana cried. She then looked at me and stood up. "Oh, hi, are you one of the new girls?" She asked. I sighed.

"I'm a guy..." I said. She flinched back.

"EH!?" She exclaimed.

"By the way Nagisa, why are you in the girls dorm section?" Kaede asked.

"That Koji guy wanted me to bring something to his sister because if he's seen here again, someone would kill him or something." Nagisa said.

"We'll take it for you." Amami said as she got up. I nodded and took a small box out of my pocket and gave it to them.

"Thanks. Bye." I said as I started to walk off. As I was walking, I looked out of the window and saw Karma walking outside. I wonder where he's going.

No one's pov...

Karma was walking outside to the oak tree Katsune usually sit in. He stood in front of it and smirked.

"Katsune. I know you're there." He said. A knife was thrown at him, but he caught it. "Really? Attacking an old friend?" He asked.

"I don't remember being friends with you." He heard Katsune say.

"Well now, I'm hurt." He said with his usual grin. Katsune jumped on a branch and sat down. She looked at him.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I didn't know you had a sadist side." He smirked.

"What about it?" Katsune asked.

"You actually look cute when you're a sadist." He said.

"So what?" Katsune asked. Her cheeks were slightly red, but not red enough to be visible.

"How about next time, you let me on the fun." He said.

"I already let you in on the fun." Katsune said. She then jumped down and started to walk away, but then Karma put his hand on her shoulder.

"No need to be rude. It's polite to say goodbye when you're leaving." Karma said.

"Whatever." Katsune said as she continued to walk off. Karma just smirked before walking off.

Meanwhile...

Masayoshi was trying to find Rio because she took something of his. As he was looking, he saw a large field with someone running. Masayoshi stopped and looked. As the person got closer, he saw it was Lucky number 13. Kelly Takashima. She was running while reading a book. She then closed her eyes.

"80 x 43 is... Um... 3450?" She glanced at the book again. "Damn. It's 3440." She said.

"What is she doing?" Masayoshi asked.

"She's training her brain and body." Someone said. Masayoshi jumped. He then looked and saw a boy with blue hair and black eyes. "She always does this." He said with his hands in some hoodie pockets.

"Who are you?" Masayoshi asked.

"Eiri Hachirota. Ranked 11th. You must be one of the new guys." The boy said. Masayoshi nodded.

"Masayoshi Kimura." Masayoshi replied.

"Is there a reason why you're randomly wondering around school when it's nearly dark Kimura?" Eiri asked.

"A girl from my class took something of mine." Masayoshi explained.

"Then why are you just stood here staring at Kelly?" Eiri asked.

"I was just passing. Really." Masayoshi said. "Actually, why are you here?" He asked.

"She took my maths notes and I really need them." Eiri sighed as he pointed his thumb at Kelly. "Oi! Kel! I need my notes!" Eiri shouted, but Kelly continued to run. The two sweat dropped.

"I don't think you'll get them back." Masayoshi said.

"Yeah... I'll have to get them tomorrow..." Eiri sighed.

Elsewhere...

Yuma walked into his dorm and saw Hiroto on the sofa. He looked pretty sad.

"Maehara? What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing..." Hiroto said.

"Come on dude, I know you." Yuma said as he sat on a sofa opposite his friend.

"I visited Megumi." He said.

"How is she?" Yuma asked.

"She's in bandages... We should have done something!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Calm down man. Wait, do you like her?" Yuma asked. Hiroto just put a pillow on his face.

"I don't know..." He said. "This is so frustrating... I mean... Her smile is stuck in my head and then I see the image of her getting beaten up!" Hiroto exclaimed. Yuma looked at Hiroto and sighed.

"Well get some sleep. Your head should be clear in the morning." Yuma said as he stretched.

"Oh, hey, where did you go?" Hiroto asked.

"For a walk. I bumped into Karin on the way. She seemed to be acting a little strange..." Yuma explained. Hiroto smirked as he sat up.

"Oh? Is this love I detect?"

"I don't even know her well enough!" Yuma exclaimed before going to his room with a blush on his cheeks. Hiroto then snickered.

Tbc...