~Chapter Seventeen~

A Unique Lunch Time.

At lunch, all of E-Class were in the cafeteria. A lot of people were looking at them.

"Why does everyone keep staring at us?" Kaede asked.

"Maybe because we're new?" Nagisa asked.

"Hey! Karin! Come sit with us!" Someone shouted.

"Sorry, I can't." Karin replied. They looked and saw Karin. A girl walked to her.

"C'mon Karin. You're always declining." The girl pouted.

"I'm sorry, I have some studying to do. We have a test tomorrow." Karin smiled.

"Going against your brother again?" The girl asked.

"Hai." Karin smiled.

"Well good luck." The girl said as she walked off.

"Thank you." Karin said. She then started to walk away. As she passed the Class 3-E group, she stopped.

"Oh, I was meant to tell you. If you want, we're having a study party tonight. You're all invited." Karin said.

"Where is it?" Yuma asked.

"In mine, Megumi, Kana, Kelly and Irie's room. We're next door to Amami, Katsune and Meika." Karin explained.

"There's five of you in the same dorm? I thought there were only 3." Megu said.

"Well, Irie and Kelly didn't get along with their roommate." Karin said.

"Karin!" Someone shouted. Karin looked and her eyes went wide as she was squashed into a hug. Everyone jumped. It was Kana who was squashing Karin. "Megumi told me about the studying. Is it true?!" Kana exclaimed.

"I can't breathe..." Karin said. Kana then let her go.

"Sorry." She said. Karin took in a deep breath and let it out.

"Hai. It's true. Oh, be there by 6 pm." Karin smiled to Class E before walking off.

"Wait for me!" Kana shouted.

"There goes Kana again. I don't get how Karin and Megumi can put up with her." Someone whispered.

"I heard it was Megumi who was nice to her. Sometimes Megumi is too good for her own good." Another whispered.

"Yo, Sugino." Hatake said as he walked to them.

"Haruka." Tomohito said.

"We're gonna play baseball. You in?" Hatake asked.

"We?" Tomohito asked.

"Me, the boys and Hana. We always practice at break." Hatake said.

"Sure. I'll come. See ya late guys." Tomohito said as he got up. They then walked off.

"It's nice to see Tomohito hang out with someone who has the same interests." Nagisa said.

"Yeah. None of us are really big baseball players." Yuma said.