~Chapter Forty One~

Everyone were in an empty spa lobby. Korosensei was sat in the coach. He looked weak.

"You don't look so good Korosensei." Hinata said as she went to stab him, but he dodged it.

"You should go rest sir." Eiri said as he went to stab him, but Korosensei dodged it.

"I'm afraid I can't. Korosensei forgot his pillow." Korosensei said as he dodged a stabbing from Megu.

"How is everything you own not in that bag?!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"I've never known a man, um, thing, to have that much luggage." Megumi said.

"Me neither." Kaede said.

"By the way, why is this lobby empty?" Rio asked.

"This is an assassin spa." Karin smiled.

"Are you serious?!" The girls gasped.

"It's good for an assassin to have a break every once in a while." Amami said as she stretched. Meika nodded.

"You need to be able to relax your muscles. If they stiffen, something bad could happen." She explained.

"So wait, we have this entire spa to ourselves?!" Taiga exclaimed.

"That's right." Akahana said as she and Karasuma walked through. "Boys will share a dorm separately to girls." She explained.

"Oh come on!" Taiga and Koji exclaimed.

"Well kids, its 10 am and you have until 7pm to return to this spa. I suggest you use what time you have to explore the cities in your groups." Karasuma explained.

"Yes sir." They all said.

...

Everyone were in their groups, exploring different parts of a city. Group 1 were currently at a manga shop. Hiei and Yuzuki were looking through manga's while Karma watched them.

"Where's Katsune?" He asked.

"Outside." Hiei said. Karma walked out of the shop and saw Katsune leaning against a wall with her eyes closed and eyebrow twitching.

"Not coming in?" He asked.

"Like I'd ever be seen in that nerd shop." She said. Group 2 were walking through the city and looking at the main attractions.

"Whoa." The girls gasped at a large fountain with a heart shape on it.

"The fountain of love." Haku said.

"Huh?" Koji and Yuma questioned.

"A legend goes that if you put a coin in the fountain, your true love will fall in love with you." Haku said.

"And you know this how?" Megu asked.

"I do my research. I am a poet. I found this hoping for some inspiration." Haku explained as he folded his arms and out one hand on his chin. "Yes. This is very inspiring." He said.

"Oh? I bet you really wanted to throw a coin in there for Megu." Rio snickered.

"Shut up already!" Haku exclaimed.

"So rude." Koji said.

"Very disrespectful." Karin said.

"Huh?" Haku questioned. Group Three were in a museum of chemistry. They were currently trying to pull Kaede away from the 'Science of sweets' section.

"C'mon already!" Yuuji exclaimed as he tried to pull her away.

"No!" Kaede cried. Yuuji sighed as he picked up Kaede over his shoulder and started to walk away. "Hey! Put me down!" Kaede exclaimed.