~Chapter Seventy Four ~

Trouble.

  "Izo? Isn't that your last name Hiei?" Karma questioned as he turned his head to Hiei with a raised eyebrow. Hiei friend as he walked over to Katsuo.

"Gimme that!" Hiei spoke harshly as he snatched the bug out of Katsuo's hand. His sudden harshness startled almost everyone there. He looked at the bug, examining the features. He then clenched it in his fist as his body began to shake. "This isn't possible! My mothers dead!" He shouted in anger.

"Wait, who was that when our families came over for the day?" Irie questioned as she tilted her head in confusion..

"My sister." Hiei stated, but then his eyes suddenly widened.

"Hiei?" Akeon spoke up.

"What the hell is she playing at?" Hiei asked as he opened his fist and looked at the bug in his hand.

"My, my, my, I've been caught." Suddenly a hologram of a girl with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes appeared. She was sat on a desk, in a black pencil skirt, white blouse and a lab coat.

"Yuuna..." Hiei said.

"Hello little brother." Yuuna spoke with a smirk resting on her lips.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at?!" Hiei exclaimed as he clenched his fists tightly.

"I've never seen him so angry before..." Irie said quietly as she stepped back, fear showing on the young girl's face.

"Nothing. I was paid to do it." Yuuna stated as she turned her hand to look at her nails.

"You're using mum's technology!" Hiei exclaimed in rage.

"Am I? Did that hit a nerve?" Yuuna asked as she out her finger on her lips while looking at the younger male with an innocent look in her eyes.

"You listen to me!" Hiei screamed. Everyone jumped, including Yuuna. The innocence in her eyes was replaced with fear as she witnessed her younger brother's rage. Everyone stepped away from the male, making sure not to get in his way with his current state. "You better run, far, far away, before I catch you and kill you." Hiei threatened, a sadistic look appearing in his eyes as he stared at Yuuna coldly.

"What? Weren't you listening? I was paid to do it!" Yuuna argued as she clenched her fists.

"Oh I heard ya, and you accepted. You've caused so much chaos and now my friends are in danger!" Hiei shouted. Yuuna looked away, biting her lip.

"I had no choice. He would have gotten to you and dad." Yuuna spoke quietly, however Hiei heard her loud and clear.

"To hell with me! I can handle them! I'm in the freaking top twenty just like they were! And dad's long gone!" Hiei shouted.

"Hiei, calm down." Akahana said as she put her hand on Hiei's shoulder. Hiei was breathing heavily while gritting his teeth. He was like a beast in a cage being teased by people on the outside.

"Who was it?" Hiei asked through his teeth.

"I don't know. I was told to watch Katsuo Aisho and see what he comes up with. When they saw me watching him make his potion, they gave me orders to control the alien known as Korosensei and to pour it on Katsune Hitori." Yuuna explained as she looked away.

"Why Katsune?! What does this have to do with her?!" Hiei questioned while shouting, anger coming across his face when he heard his sister mention his friend's name.

"I don't know!" Yuuna claimed. They then heard a knock. "Oh no, they're here." Yuuna said, and suddenly her hologram then disappeared.

"So they're after Katsune..." Karasuma said as he folded his arms while gritting his teeth.

"Did you get Katsune?" Akahana asked as she looked up at Korosensei. Korosensei looked away, guilt shown on his face.

"Oh he got her alright." Haruo said as he looked at the child.

"You mean..." Megu gasped.

"This is Katsune." Haruo said. They all looked at the sleeping child, however the little girl moved slightly, and soon opened her eyes to reveal pure red eyes full of innocence.

TBC...

  I'm sorry it's so short >_<. Also, sorry for abandoning this book for so long and not updating that last chapter until a few days ago ;-; my friend taught me the basics of MMD so I've been doing that when I should have been writing x-x I'm sorry guys. I'm going to try and update again soon!