~Chapter Thirty~

Yuuji Shoumetru.

The next day...

It was 2pm. E-Class and 3-F-A were walking back from going to the assassination shop.

"Why did you get more beads?" Yukiko asked Karin, interested.

"Well, I've been thinking about making a bracelet with them so I just need to drop it and smoke will come out." Karin smiled.

"Whoa. That's so creative." Yukiko gasped.

"Aha. I like creating things." Karin said.

"Who's that?" Yuma asked. They all stopped when they saw someone with a hoodie and jeans on. He was leaning against the wall of the school gates.

"Who are you?" Amami asked. The person smirked before looking up. 3-F-A's eyes went wide.

"What? Don't you remember smooth 18?" He asked as he took off his hood to reveal dark teal hair and dark red eyes.

"Yuuji. You're back man." Koji said as he walked to the boy and fist bumped.

"Who's that?" Nagisa asked.

"Yuuji Shoumetru. 18." Amami explained.

"Yo. You must be the new class." Yuuji said.

...

They were all sat on a grass patch.

"You've been on a job for 3 weeks?!" Rio exclaimed.

"Yup." Yuuji said.

"You didn't keep in contact. What if something happened?" Megumi asked.

"Don't worry shorty. I'm fine." Yuuji said. Megumi puffed her cheeks out.

"Don't call me that." She said.

"So your nick name is Smooth guy? Why?" Hiroto asked.

"I'm a smooth talker. I can make any girl fall for my words." Yuuji said. E class looked amazed, until Amami started to laugh.

"That's funny considering you failed with all of us!" She laughed while holding her stomach.

"I was having a bad day!" Yuuji said.

"You still failed." Hana said as she had a bat on her shoulder. Yuuji jumped and hid behind Hatake.

"Please don't hit me in the balls with that thing again!" He said. The guys near Hana flinched back. Suddenly, some liquid was poured on Yuuji's head. They all looked up and saw Katsune in a tree, squashing an apple. "Hey! Do you know how sticky that stuff gets?!" He exclaimed. Katsune dropped the apple and it hit Yuuji's head. He had a vein pop out. "STOP HIDING ON YOUR BRANCH! ARE YOU SCARED OR SOMETHING?!" He shouted, but then he covered his mouth. Katsune had a vein pop out. She then jumped down and smiled.

"What was that ~?" She asked as she got a knife out. Yuuji stepped back.

"You're um... Cool when you have chilies?" Yuuji said.

"Good enough." She said. She then walked off.

"She really hates being called scared, huh?" Kaede asked. Airi then stood up and walked off.

"Where is she going?" Koki asked.

"To the studio most likely." Amami said.

"Ama!" Someone shouted. They looked and saw the producer. Amami went pale and then she ran off. The producer looked at the students. "Megumi!" She said.

"Oh, I have some student council stuff to do..." Megumi said.

"Eh? We do?" Hatake asked.

"Yep." Megumi said. She stood up and walked off and Hatake followed.