~Chapter Sixty~

I knew you were trouble.

Soon, the girls stopped running and sat down. The TV then turned on to Hiei, Yuuji, Jun and Haku.

"Them?!" The others exclaimed.

"They're pretty good actually." Kannika said. Jun was on drums, Hiei guitar and lead singer, Yuuji guitar and Haku on keyboard.

Haku, Hiei and Yuuji:

Trouble, trouble, trouble

Hiei:

Once upon a time
A few late nights ago
You were in my sights
I got you alone
I found you, yeah, oh I found you

You thought I didn't care
You said I'd never change
Made so many plans I had to rearrange
Around you, oh around and around and around you, oh

Now I'm long gone
It was hard to see
Now I realise you've fallin' for me

But you knew I was trouble when I walked in
So shame on you
For makin' up these rumors that I never did
And tryin' to put me down

Haku, Hiei and Yuuji:

Oh, you knew I was trouble when I walked in
So shame on you
For fakin' all these tears that you never shed
It's time to get up off the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble (yeah)

Hiei:

Won't apologize
I've never seen you cry
And even if you did no, I'm not the reason why
Drowning, oh you're drowning (drowning) drowning (drowning)
I had to walk away
I guess that's how it goes
Watch the curtain fall 'cause you're puttin' on a show
Without me, without me, without me oh

Now I'm long gone
It was hard to see
Now I realize
The joke is on me

But you knew I was trouble when I walked in
So shame on you
For makin' up these rumors that I never did
And tryin' to put me down

Haku, Hiei and Yuuji:

Oh, you knew I was trouble when I walked in
So shame on you
For fakin' all those tears that you never shed
It's time to get up off the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh (baby), oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

Yuuji:

Trouble, troublemaker
Yeah that's your middle name
Playin' the victim I suspect that you created the game
There was only one direction
And you've gone the wrong way
You can say what you want but don't you dare say I've changed
And worst of all
You take everything I say so personal
I never meant it that way
With your heart on your sleeve and your mind on forever
Girl, we are never, ever, ever...

Haku:

You knew I was trouble when I walked in (oh)
You knew I was trouble when I walked in (ohhhhhh)

Haku, Hiei and Yuuji:

You knew I was trouble when I walked in
Shame on you
For makin' up these rumors that I never did
It's time to get up off the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

"Holy crap! Those guys can actually sing?!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Heh, well Hiei does like to keep things silent." Karma smirked. He then turned to Katsune, however she wasn't sat there anymore. She had disappeared once he turned around.

"She left when the guys started to sing." Hana stated as she looked at Karma.

"Who said I was looking for her?" Karma asked.

"It's obvious." Hana said.

"Oh, and how?" Karma asked.

"Because you were looking at her seat. Also, you knew who I was talking about straight away." Hana explained.

"Ding, ding, ding! And the winner is Hana!" Rio announced. Everyone snickered while Karma just huffed.

Later on...

It was break time. Kaede, Hinata and Amami were in the canteen, which was crowded as usual. Students were continuingly flooding in and out of the canteen to get food. All the tables were full so no one else could sit down unless they went onto another floor.

"So we don't have any classes today, at all?" Hinata asked.

"Nope, but we still have to go, unless we ask if we can go somewhere else. I'm gonna ask Akahana-Sensei if I can go practice gymnastics next lesson." Amami said.

"Yeah, can we do the same?" Kaede asked.

"I'm sure Akahana-Sensei would let you. Especially since I'm captain I can say I'm training you both." Amami smiled as she placed her hands on her hips proudly. They then all picked up an apple before they heard girls squealing.

"Hey Yuuji!"

"Hey there." Yuuji smiled.

"Blah, his head is gonna get bigger." Kaede said as she, Hinata and Amami turned their heads to him. Hinata and Amami giggled silently before quietly leaving Kaede. Kaede looked around for the two, but the a few tall people in front of her wer eblocking her view. "Huh? Where did they go?" Kaede questioned. She then saw Yuuji grab and apple and then he glanced at her.

"Hey shortie." He smiled as he stood up straight.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Kaede said with a frown.

"Yeah, yeah." Yuuji smirked.

"What's with the creepy smirk?" Kaede asked.

"Eh? Creepy? That's mean. You've hurt me shortie." Yuuji said as he dramatically placed his hand over his heart. Kaede rolled her eyes as she shook her head.

"Hurry up Kaede!" Hinata shouted. Kaede turned her head to see the tall  people had gone and her two friends had already paid for their apple.

"Yeah! Stop flirting!" Amami shouted and the two giggled.

"What?!" Kaede exclaimed while blushing and Yuuji chuckled. Kaede just huffed as she went to pay for her apple. Yuuji followed to the till.

"So you're flirting huh? I never expected that from you~!" Yuuji smirked as he leaned down slightly.

"As if! Who in their right mind would even want to flirt with you?" Kaede asked as she moved away from him. Her eyes then went wide as she realized what she said was quite cold. She looked at Yuuji who smirk turned into a smile.

"Right." He said. He then walked in front of her, paid for the apple and then walked out of the canteen.

"Did he just take that as a joke? Oh thank God... But that smile... It looked... faked...?" Kaede thought.

Tbc...

The cover is owned by Rixon while the original song is owned by Taylor Swift.