Chapter Forty Eight.

Koji and Karin Part One.

The next day...

Everyone were in the classroom, waiting for Akahana. It was a normal say, but Koji, Karin and Megumi weren't there. Megumi then ran through, panting.

"Megumi. Did he bother you again?" Kana asked.

"N-no! Karin and Koji's gone!" Megumi said. Everyone's eyes went wide.

"What do you mean they're gone?" Yuma asked. Megumi got some paper out and startes to read.

"Hey guys, Karin here, um, i'm sorry, I hate to say this, but me and Koji are leaving. We might return, but we just need some space. After Korosensei fail assassination, we realised something. We're becoming weaker and weaker. You know how we hate to say goodbyes and also, we knew you would try and stop us, so here it is. Good bye..."

"They can't leave!" Irie said as she stood up. She had tears forming.

"Irie..." Kana said. The tears started to fall.

"We all failed. Not just them. All of us." Irie said as she started to wipe her eyes.

"We have to get them back." Kannika said.

"How? All we know is that they're from the country side." Meika said.

"They live on the Kuzuri farm, a couple of towns away." Amami said.

"How do you know?" Nagisa asked.

"Eheh. Being made by a scientist has it's perks." Amami said.

"We have to go and get them back." Hana said.

"Whoa Hana. I've never seen you talk with so much emotion before." Sumire gasped.

"They're my friends. What do you expect?" Hana asked.

"Sorry kids, but you'll have to wait until Friday." Akahana said as she walked in.

"What? Why?" Megumi asked.

"That's your next day off." Akahana said.

"It'll be a good geography trip though." Yuma said. They all looked at him. "What?"

"That sounds like something Karin would say." Irie said as she wiped her eyes.

"Yeah. She loved geography." Kana said as she looked down.

"Hey kids." Akahana said. Everyone looked at her. "You do realise that after tomorrow is Friday, right?" Akahana asked.

"Oh yeah..." Megumi said and everyone sweat dropped.

"We've been thrown off by the holiday." Hiroto said and everyone sighed.

"Well look alive kids. You've got an English class on poetry today." Akahana said. Everyone groaned.

Later on...

Yuma was sat in his room, laying on his bed. He had his arms behind his head as be started to think.

...

"Ah, hello. I'm Karin Kuzuri. 6. It's nice to meet you." Karin smiled with a bow.

...

"Karin. Karin?" Yuma asked. Karin opened her eyes. She then looked at Yuma.

"G-good morning..." She said with a stretch.

"Actually, I think it's afternoon..." Yuma said.

"Eh?" Karin asked. She looked around and when she saw Hatake and Hinano, her face lit up. "They're still together!" She said.

"We should wake them up." Megumi said. Karin then took some photos.

"Why? They look like a cute couple." Karin said.

"Karin. You need to stop being Cupid. Why don't you focus on yourself for once?" Megumi asked.

"With Koji? He'll scare the poor guy away." Karin stated.

...

"Hai. Um can we have two-Yuma-Kun?!" Karin gasped.

"Hi." Yuma smiled.

"Who is this boy?" Karin's father asked.

"Um... He's a friend who will be at my school for a few months." Karin explained.

...

Yuma literally couldn't get Karin out of his mind. He out his hands on his head and closed his eyes tight.

"Urgh. Why can't I stop thinking about her?" He asked himself. He then put his hand over his heart. "And why is my heart beating so fast?"

"Hey dude." Hiroto said as he walked through.

"What's up?" Yuma asked as he sat up.

"I need help." Hiroto said as he started to pace around the room.

"Is that why you're pacing around the room? I'm starting to feel a draft." Yuma said. Hiroto walked to Yuma and started to shake him by his shoulders.

"This is serious! Who cares about some draft?!" Hiroto said.

"Um Hiroto?" Yuma asked and Hiroto stopped.

"What?"

"I can't help but feel that you're agitated." Yuma said. Hiroto had a vein pop out and started to shake Yuma again.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I've just been turned down by a girl that I really like because she's heard that some girl has been saying I have a girlfriend when I don't!" Hiroto shouted.

"Um, Yuma. I can't talk to you when you're like this." Yuma said Said ith a sweat drop.

...

"Sorry..." Hiroto said. He was sat next to Yuma.

"So who did you ask out?" Yuma asked.

"Um, *cough*Megumi*cough*." Hiroto said.

"Who said you're their boyfriend?" Yuma asked.

"I don't know! I this is so frustrating!" Hiroto said.

"Why don't you just tell Megumi that you don't know who this girlfriend is?" Yuma asked.

"Great! I'll tell her now!" Hiroto said.

"Um Hiroto?" Yuma asked.

"What?"

"It's nearly midnight." Yuma sweat dropped and Hiroto sighed.

"I'll do it tomorrow then." Hiroto sighed as he got up and started to walk to the door.

"Hey Hiroto?" Yuma asked.

"What's up?" Hiroto asked.

"I um... When you can't stop thinking about someone, and your heart beats really fast when you think about them... What does that mean?" Yuma asked. Hiroto blinked. He then started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Yuma asked.

"I didn't expect you to ask me that." Hiroto said and Yuma sighed. "It means you love the person you're thinking about." Hiroto said before leaving. Yuma went back on his bed and looked at the ceiling.

"I... I love her..." Yuma said and then he smiled slightly. "And I will get you back Karin. Just you wait." Yuma said.

Tbc...

Sorry the continuous cliffhangers .-.