~Chapter Forty~

A New Look.

The next day, everyone were outside, except Hana, Karin, Kaede, Amami and Irie. The teachers also weren't there.

"Where are they already?" Megu asked as she looked at her watch.

"Why do girls take years to get ready?" Haku asked. He was leaning against the wall.

"Like you can talk. You take the longest to get ready out of us guys." Yuuji said.

"Do you know how hard it is to get this to perfection?" Haku asked, pointing to himself.

"Dunno. Tell me when you've succeeded it." Yuuji snickered and Haku had a vein pop out. Hatake was pacing around.

"Hatake? Is everything alright?" Hinano asked.

"Just great, fine, fantastic!" Hatake said.

"He's worried about Hana." Koji said.

"SHE'S WITH THE DEMONIC MAKE-UP ARTIST! HOW CAN I NOT BE WORRIED?!" Hatake exclaimed.

"Meanie." Someone said. They looked and saw Irie standing there. Hatake walked to Irie in a flash and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Where's Hana?" Hatake asked.

"She's coming." Irie smiled.

"You look fine Hana." Someone said. They looked and saw Karin, pulling Hana out of the building. Everyone's jaws dropped. She was wearing a dress! A black dress with different layers of teal in the skirt. She also wore black tights, black boots, long dark teal finger less gloves and a headband. She even had her hair down.

"Whoa. You look amazing." Sumire gasped. Hana just looked down with a blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

"T-thanks..." She said.

"S-s-she stuttered!" Hatake exclaimed.

"You're stuttering too..." Hinano said with a sweat drop.

"We've lost our best member." Akeon sighed.

"Guess we better find a new recruit." Koji said. Hana had a vein pop out.

"S-shut up..." She said.

"What do you think Hana?" Irie asked.

"I-I... Actually like it..." Hana said.

"She's changed to the other side!" Akeon, Koji and Hatake exclaimed.

"Eheh..." Haruo laughed awkwardly.

"Why are they overreacting?" Toka asked.

"We're just used to seeing her in more boyish clothing." Haruo said.

"Where's Ama?" Meika asked.

"Being held back by Kaede." Irie said.

"Why?" Nagisa asked.

"Plan failed! Plan failed!" Kaede shouted as she ran to them.

"What plan?" Meika asked. Karin showed her two hair bobbles and Meika flinched back. "You didn't!" She exclaimed.

"Karin!" They heard Amami cry. They looked at the girl's dorm building and saw Amami, with her hand against the door and leaning down a little as she panted. She looked different. (The picture of Amami in the photo). Everyone's jaws dropped once again.

"I must say, you're quite good at what you do." Karin smiled.

"Thanks." Irie smiled.

"This is gonna be world war 3." Meika said as she hid behind Megumi. "The rest of you might wanna take cover." She said as she looked at the others. Amami walked to them, panting. When she got to them, she put her hands on her knees and looked at them.