~Chapter Thirty Seven~

Cooking...

The next day, everyone in E-Class and Class-F-A were in a kitchen. Everyone but Karin.

"Hey, where's Karin?" Amami asked.

"She overworked herself again." Megumi sighed.

"Aw... Karin likes cooking..." Amami pouted.

"Maybe if we cook enough, we can give some to Karin to give her some energy." Megumi smiled.

"Yeah!" Amami said as she jumped a little.

"Am I the only one who's noticed Amami acts kind of like a child?" Megu asked.

"It's her personality. She tries to be like that to keep people happy." Meika said. "I wonder if Yuto-Sensei is coming." She added.

"Who?" Rio asked.

"Our cooking teacher." Kana said. "Most the girls think that he's-"

"He's so hot~!" Kelly and Kannika said as they had a pink aura around them.

"That..." Kana sweat dropped.

"Have you not heard of the laws?! He's a teacher and you're the students! Age difference!" Megumi said, waving her arms around in panic.

"I have so much sympathy for them." Amami said.

"C'mon. Yuto-Sensei is quite cute." Meika said.

"Ew! He's old!" Amami exclaimed as she flinched back. Everyone else sweat dropped.

"He's younger than me..." Akahana said.

"I know." Amami said with a grin. Akahana had a vein pop out. They then heard a door open. When they looked, they saw a very attractive man with short spiky black hair and deep blue eyes.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm late." He smiled. Kannika, Kelly, Meika, Megu, Kaede, Rio, Hinano and Irie blushed. All of them but Meika had bright auras around them.

"Seriously? I hate that guy." Koji said.

"Show off." Taiga grumbled.

"Bleh." Kana said as she put her finger near her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

"They really don't understand..." Megumi sweat dropped.

"Meh. Sucks to be them." Amami shrugged.

"You don't seem attracted to him. That's odd." Kana said to the rest of the girls of E class.

"Really?" Toka asked.

"Hai. Usually girls are falling for him, except us and Karin and Katsune." Megumi said.

"Where is Katsune?" Mamami asked.

"Skipping. She hates Yuto-Sensei." Airi said.

"I wish I joined her." Kana said.

"C'mon. Cheer up! We're gonna make extra for Karin!" Amami said as she put her arm in the air with a big smile.