~Chapter Seventy~

Training Day.

The next day, all of E-class were in the classroom, but Class FA weren't there yet. No one from Class FA were there yet, and it had been half an hour since class started.

"Where are they?" Masayoshi asked.

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" Hinata asked.

"Akahana-Sensei, Karasuma-Sensei, Bitch-Sensei and Korosensei aren't here either." Hinano said.

"Here you are." Irina said as she walked in.

"Miss Bitch." Megu said.

"Where is everyone?" Yuma asked.

"Didn't you know? Every month the school has a training day. Class FA goes against the entire school to see if they've improve. They're up against Class C right now." Irina said.

"Seriously?" Nagisa asked.

"Yes. You all need to change into your kits and meet me here." Irina explained. Everyone got out of their seats and went to their dorms to change. When they got back, Irina took them to a large building. They walked inside the building and all had to sign their names on a sign in sheet. They then walked into a large room. Many people were there, sitting on sofas and looking at TVs.

"This doesn't look like a training area." Ryoma said.

"They're the classes that have already gone." Irina said.

"They've all got a few scratches. Especially the one's over there." Nagisa said, pointing to a group were were sitting around a blue TV.

"They must have gone against Karin and Koji." Irina said.

"That's right." Akahana said as she walked to them.

"Akahana-Sensei." Rio said.

"B class are up next. It's going to be two students against two of FA students." Akahana explained.

"Why two?" Hiroto asked.

"We do it in pairs most the time. The entire B class will enter together. They then have to find their targets and attack them. The two assassin's who are 21 and 22 will go against Katsune and Megumi. 23 and 24 will go against Amami and Meika. 25 and 29 will go against Hatake and Hana, 26 and 27 will go against Karin and Koji, 28 and 30 will go against Haruo and Akeon. 31 and 33 will go against Eiri and Kelly. 32 will go against Airi. 34 and 35 will go against Irie and Kannika, 36, 37 and 38 will go against Haku, Hiei and Yuuji, while 39 and 40 will go against Kana and Jun. We put them into groups we think will be suitable and unbeatable groups for all classes." Akahana explained.

"I thought Katsune would be able to do it on her own." Rink said.

"She could. We put her with Megumi so she doesn't go crazy, and I'm not on about Katsune going crazy." Akahana explained.

"What?" The class exclaimed, flinching back.

"Didn't you know? In the past, Megumi used to be how Katsune is now. The entire class can go crazy with blood lust, but Megumi still has a little problem controlling hers at times." Akahana explained.

"Now, now sensei, don't scare them." Megumi smiled as she walked to them.

"Megumi." Akahana said. Megumi was wearing a short black dress with a grey corset, black choker, black tights and black boots.

"Why are you wearing that if it's training?" Megu asked.

"My part of the training is teaching the other classes how to resist people who seem innocent, but are deadly." Megumi explained