~Chapter Seventy Five~

"Katsune?" Irie spoke up softly to the small child.

"Ah!" Katsune screamed as she began to kick around in Haruo's arms. Haruo flinched back slightly to avoid getting hit.

"Hey! Katsune! Stop!" Haruo exclaimed, stepping back. As Haruo stepped back however, he fell back. "Ow." He the male groaned.

"Haruo!" Toka gasped as she ran to him. "Are you alright?"

"I think so..." Haruo said as Toka helped him sit up. Katsune had gotten off Haruo and backed up against a wall.

"Hey there little one." Karma said as he kneeled down.

"G-go away!" Katsune screamed, fear shown on her face as she tries to get away from Karma.

"Now that's not nice." Karma said, pouting a little.

"P-please!" Katsune cried.

"Huh?"

"Please don't hurt me!"

A little Katsune.

"Why would we hurt you?" Karma asked as he tilted his head at the little girl.

"Just stay away!" Katsune screamed, tears running down her face as she got up and managed to run off, dodging all of the students.

"Hey!" Karma shouted as he quickly got up.

"Karma, Hiei, you two go after Katsune." Akahana said.

"Right!"

"Yuzuki, good with kids?" Akahana asked.

"Why me?" Yuzuki asked.

"We're gonna need a calming female to watch over the boys." Irie said.

"Hey!" Hiei and Karma exclaimed.

"Fine." Yuzuki sighed.

"Great, go on." Akahana said. The three ran in the same direction Katsune ran.

"I wonder what kind of past Katsune had..." Kannika said as she watched the three run after the little redhead.

"Must have been a rough one." Irie said as a sad look was shown in her eyes.

"You wanna say that again brace face?!"

"Are you deaf Count Dorkula?!"

"Meika and Amami!" Irie and Kannika gasped as the two ran to where they heard the voices. The rest of the students then followed the two. They went around the corner to find Amani and Meika fighting each other.

"What's going on?!" Kaede exclaimed as she stared at the two in shock.

"This is how they used to behave in the first year." Karasuma said. Akahana and Irina ran to the two and pulled them back.

"Oi! Stop this!" Irina ordered as she held Meika back.

"Get lost Miss Bitch!" Meika shouted as she tried to get out of the teacher's lock.

"Who the heck are you?!" Amami exclaimed at Akahana as she glared at the teacher.

"That's what they used to look like?" Kaede gasped. Amami's hair wasn't even pass her shoulders and she had braces, easily spotted when she shouted. Meanwhile Meika had her hair in a low pony tail, with a red headband and big glasses. Her hair had only just past her shoulders. She also had freckles on her face, which everyone were surprised about.

"This... What... I don't know what to say..." Nagisa said as he stared at the two, unsure on how to react. They didn't look anything like the present Meika and Amami. Shows what puberty can do to people.