~Chapter Twenty Three~

Talk to the hand 'cause the face ain't listening.

Everyone was back at the assassination school. They did take a helicopter since there were two. It turns out that Kelly and Eiri controlled the helicopter, which was rewarded with a scolding from Akahana.

The boys were all gathered in Hiroto, Yuma and Taiga's dorm. They were gonna do what the girls did on their first night.

"Man. Today was so long." Koji said with a yawn.

"What are you complaining about? You weren't stopped by every girl who walked by." Haruo sighed.

"Dude. I, would love that." Koji said.

"Same here bro!" Taiga said. The two then fist bumped.

"Now, we didn't do the full tradition on the night you came." Koji said.

"I can't see this going well." Nagisa thought.

"Which girl do you prefer from 3-F-A!" Koji shouted with his hand pointing up.

"You look like moron." Akeon said.

"Eh?" Koji said.

"Which girl you like? How exciting." Korosensei said. The boys all jumped.

"What are you doing in here?!" They exclaimed.

"Hiding. Your Sensei almost got me." Korosensei said with sweat.

"We're not gonna talk about girls while you're around!" Hiroto exclaimed, pointing at Korosensei.

"Yeah, not after what happened last time!" Masayoshi said.

"You wrote it in a book!" Yuma said.

"Where is that book sensei?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh... I, urm, lost it." He said. He then disappeared.

"The girls might have it." Koji snickered.

"It's an old one anyway. I doubt most of us feel the same way anymore." Hiroto said.

...

"Eh? Karma likes Okuda because she's good in chemistry?" Rio questioned. The girls were all gathered in the room Rio, Yuzuki and Kirara were sharing.

"Wait, this book was done ages ago. Boys change feelings really quickly." Yuzuki said.

"Not all boys." Karin said.

"Oh, that's right. You wanted to ask Katsune something, right Manami-chan?" Amami asked.

"Oh, hai!" Manami said.

"What is it?" Katsune asked.

"I heard we have chemistry tomorrow... Um, is it, maybe alright if I work with you?" Manami asked with a bow.

"Sure. Whatever." Katsune said.

"Wow. I'm shocked." Amami said.

"Yeah. You never accept. What gives?" Meika asked.

"I can't be dealing with Hiei. He's a distraction and if I don't work with him, Karma will simply irritate me." Katsune stated.

"Hey, what else is in this book?" Kaede asked.

"Ratings. Yukiko is number 1 for her looks and personality. Toka is number 2 for her personality and her boobs." Rio said.

"What?!" Toka exclaimed.