~Chapter Thirty Two~

Class.

Everyone were in their groups with maps, discussing where they were going.

"How about we visit a museum while we can? I heard there's a chemistry museum." Megumi asked.

"That sounds like fun." Manami said. "And I heard they teach you on how to make sweets." She added. Kaede stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"We're going!" She said.

"Whoa, calm yourself short stuff." Yuuji said.

"What did you call me?!" Kaede exclaimed.

"A museum in a city? How boring." Irina said as she flipped her hair.

"If you don't wanna be in our group, that's fine with us." Megumi said. Irina looked at them.

"Yeah, not like we're planning not going to any boutiques." Hiroto said.

"Oh, there's this good one next to the museum. I went there when I was a kid once." Yuuji said.

"That sounds good." Jun said.

"It's settled then." Megumi smiled.

"Bout-iques? Oh hell no! If you think you're going without me in your group, think again!" Irina shouted as she pulled out a gun and pointed it at them.

"Are you crazy?! Why are you pointing that at us?!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"I'll show you crazy!" Irina shouted.

"No pointing guns at weapons. Irina. You'll be with me and Karasuma." Akahana said as she walked past, taking the gun.

"But..." Irina said.

"Looks like you don't get to come Miss Bitch." Hiroto said.

"I'll kill you!" Irina shouted.

"What?!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Just ignore her. She's a drama queen." Megumi said.

"Wow, they have a zoo?" Hinano asked.

"We should go." Hatake said.

"No we shouldn't!" Tomohito and Kannika shouted.

"Why?" Kelly asked.

"We hardly got anyway on Wednesday because of animals stopped Hatake." Kannika said.

"I can't help it. That happens to Hana too." Hatake said.

"We should go to the park! We can race there!" Masayoshi said.

"Yes!" Kelly said.

"No!" The others said.

"You can practice baseball though and Cheerleading." Kelly said.

"Do you not get the term holiday? It's where we have no work and enjoy ourselves." Hatake said.

"But, but, but there are swans at the park." Kelly said. Hinano's eyes went wide as sparkles went around her.

"We have to go!" She said.

"And there's Sakura trees." Kelly smirked. Kannika's eyes went wide.

"We have to go!"

"Four against two, we win." Kelly said.

"Whoa. You are good." Masayoshi gasped.

"Assassin tactic. Use the enemy's weakness against them and you can get what you want." Kelly said proudly.