~Chapter Twenty~

The Assembly.

The Next day...

It was 6 am. E-Class were at the train station.

"Where's the others?" Irina asked. She had bags under her eyes.

"No offence, but you look like hell Miss Bitch." Tomohito said.

"You wake up late and have no time to do your make-up!" Irina shouted.

"The others are going to meet us there." Karasuma said.

"Huh?!" The others exclaimed.

"How exciting!" Korosensei said.

"What is Korosensei?" Yuma asked.

"We'll all see your marks. Akahana-Sensei wouldn't let me help." He said.

"She did it herself?" Rio asked and Korosensei nodded. Rio then went into fan girl mode. "Now that's what you call woman power." She said.

"I'm going to call Ama, see if she's up." Kaede said and Nagisa nodded. Kaede got her phone out and dialed a number. She then put the phone in between her and Nagisa.

"Hello?" Amami asked. She sounded tired.

"Ama? Did I wake you?" Kaede asked.

"What time is it?" Amami asked.

"6." Nagisa said.

"WHAT!?" Amami screamed and then there was a bang. "My alarm didn't wake me!" She cried. The two sweat dropped.

"We'll let you get ready." Kaede said. She then hung up. "I guess it's a good thing we called her." She said and Nagisa nodded.

"Come on children. The train is here!" Korosensei said.

"Coming." They all went on the train and was on their way to their school. They weren't exactly looking forward to it.

After hours...

They soon arrived in town and got a bus which was waiting for them outside the train station. After being on the bus for a little while, they reached school and got off the bus.

"At least we didn't have to go down that hill today." Yuma said.

"That's true." Hiroto said. They all went into the hall and lined up. The rest of the school then came. A few people laughed at them, saying how bad they were that they had to go to another school for awhile. Near the end of the assembly, the Dean stood up on stage.

"Well, this is a good example to keep your grades up! You don't want to be like E class, do you?" Dean asked. Everyone laughed while E class looked down. "Speaking of which, wheres your teacher? I believe he was supposed to come with you. Was he too scared because of your results?" The Dean asked. Everyone laughed again.

"Excuse me. You have the wrong gender." Someone said. Everyone looked and their eyes went wide. Akahana walked in with her hand on her hip. Everyone blushed at her beauty. A lot of people looked at her from her feet and worked their way to her head.

"Y-you're their teacher!?" The Dean exclaimed. Akahana walked with one hand on her hip while the other was by her side. She moved some of her hair behind her ear.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought my top ten students. You should all know them." Akahana said. The doors opened and everyone's eyes went wide. The top ten walked through with smiles as they walked in order.

"No way, that's Katsune Hitori."

"It's Megumi Yuzuha. Man, look at her."

"No way, Amami Aisho got in the top ten!?"