~Chapter Ten~

Lucky Number 13.

The assassins, followed by Class E, walked into the warehouse, very consciously. They all had guns and went around every corner. Akahana and Karasuma looked around a corner, but immediately, went back around the corner as gun shots were fired.

"Come on. Don't hide. Don't you want your student back?" Someone laughed. Everyone looked around the corners they were hiding around and went wide when they saw  an unconscious Kaede laying next to him.

"Kaede." Nagisa gasped.

"Should we shoot?" Rinka asked.

"No. He's a fast one... He'll use your classmate as a shield." Akahana said.

"How do you know that?" Rio asked.

"He's one of the most wanted assassins in Japan. He's always coursing trouble and can get out of it with speed." Akahana explained.

"So cool." Rio said with sparkles around her as she looked at Akahana.

"Blood Rose. Ha! I've always wanted to see what you're like. The rumors are true. Hair darker than the reddest rose and IQ above 200." The man laughed. "Well what are you gonna do now? You won't get past me by hiding. No one's as fast as me!" Akahana then smirked.

"Think again." She said. Suddenly, a flash went across the man while slashing him. Everyone's eyes went wide as the man fell to his knees

"What is that?" Masayoshi asked.

"Don't tell me you called for her." Koji said.

"Of course I did." Akahana said.

"I thought you said you was fast." Someone said. The flash slashed the man again before showing itself. The flash was a girl with light brown hair and lilac eyes. "Meh, I guess you're not that fast after all." The girl said. She wore a purple top with no straps, long black finger less gloves, black jeans and black boots. She had her hair like Katsune, but she had her fringe in front of one of her eyes.

"Who's that?" Yuzuki asked.

"Kelly Takashima. Ranked 13." Hatake said.

"Who... Who are you?" The man asked.

"Kelly Takashima. Ranked lucky number 13 in school. Also known as Flash Assassin. Nice to meet ya." Kelly smiled as she did a peace sign. The man growled slightly as he gold up with blood dripping down his back.

"A junior high student? There's no way you're faster than me!" He exclaimed. He got his gun and started to shoot, but Kelly dodged them all by doing some gymnastics.

"Miss me. And again." She said as she appeared behind the man. "You're really slow, huh?" She asked. The man got a knife out and started to attack, but Kelly dodged them all by hitting his hands away.

"She's... She's gotten faster." Irina gasped.

"You know her Miss Bitch?" Yuma asked.

"She used to be one of my students... AND DON'T CALL ME BITCH!" Irina explained.

"Ah!" They looked and saw the man on the floor while Kelly had her foot on his back and was twisting his arm.

"Am I gonna get some help or not? C'mon Katsu. I know you want to." Kelly said. Katsune smirked as she ran to Kelly.

""He's gonna need to be held down." Katsune said. Some of the guys ran to the two and jumped on the man, holding him down. Katsune then got some duck tape out of a bag.