~Chapter Seventy One~

Warning: very long chapter @.@ over 8700 words in this

E-Class Vs Class FA

"Why do we have to go against them?! We'll die!" Hiroto exclaimed as he and the rest of E-Class began to prepare themselves to go against Class FA. They were getting fake weapons, such as rubber knives, BB guns and bullets, smoke bomb grenades and many more.

"Just do your best." Karasuma said with a calm expression as his arms were folded over his broad chest. He gave the E-Class one of his rare reassuring smiles as he nodded his head.

"Don't worry. We'll go easy on you." Megumi smiled as she and the rest of Class FA began to load up. She gave Hiroto an angelic smile however he could still see through her illusion which made him give her a blank expression.

"They could probably still put us on our backsides..." Nagisa said as he put a belt around his waist that held guns, bb bullets and rubber knives.

"Meh, depends who you're up against." Amami said with a shrug as she looked at Nagisa with one of her cheerful smiles.

"Anyway, Class E are allowed to go in groups, you guys, go separate ways." Korosensei explained; making all the students look at him with wide eyes.

"W-Wah?! Why?!" Amami exclaimed as she hugged Meika's arm with tears threatening to fall down her face.

"Well, you could hurt them for one, but if you happen to meet up, you can work together, but don't plan to join up." Akahana explained with her hands on her hips. She spoke with a stern voice and a serious expression.

"No need, I'm pretty sure I've got every kind of turn out in my head and who might be targeting us." Akeon explained with a confident smirk on his lips.

"Nerd." Koji said with a blank expression. "Perv." Akeon responded with a blank expression of his own.

"Quit it both of you." Hana said with a frown. The two stood up straight with lines under their eyes. "Yes ma'am." They said at the same time.

"Wow, Hana's taking charge." Rio said with a laugh leaving her lips. "Are you ok Hana?" Toka asked in concern.

"I'm fine." Hana said blankly as she looked away from the female. Hatake looked at Hana with a frown.

"What's with you?" Ryoma asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"She's either tired, or her shoulder is playing up." Hatake mumbled; only loud enough for Ryoma to hear since he was right next to the assassin. "You know about her shoulder?" Ryoma asked as he looked at the teal haired boy. Hatake nodded his head as he kept his eye on Hana. "Of course I do. Her hits aren't as fast as they usually are." Hatake stated. "You're kidding right?" Ryoma asked with a blank expression. "Why would I joke about that?" Hatake asked as he looked up at Ryoma with a serious expression. Ryoma had sweat run down his cheek.

"Alright, if you're going to go into groups, get into them now." Akahana said. No one went into a group. "No groups?"

"Wouldn't it be best to go in groups, when we find out who we have? Some of us will have the same." Yuma said.

"That is true." Irina said. Akeon smirked as he finished loading a BB gun.

"So it's that outcome." He said out loud with a confident look in his eyes. Everyone looked at him as he picked up three smoke bomb grenades and placed them in his pocket.

"FA class, you may go now." Karasuma said. The class nodded before all going into a room. Akahana then gave out some cards.

20. Jun -Manami Okuda.