Chapter Fifty One.

The Date.

Soon, the carriage stopped. Haruo got out and kept the door open while Toka got out. Once Haruo shut the door, they walked into a restaurant. It wasn't a extremely expensive restaurant, but it didn't loom cheap either.

"We're eating here?" Toka gasped.

"Hai, is this alright?" Haruo asked as he scratched the back of his head. He seemed nervous.

"This is incredible." Toka said. They sat down in a quiet part of the restaurant and looked at the menu's. They both heard some whispers.

"Aren't they a little too young to be eating here?"

"Maybe they're rich kids and are meeting for one of those engagement meetings." Haruo cleared his throat and the people stopped whispering. Toka looked and saw everyone adverted their eyes.

"A simple clearing his throat keeps people quiet?"

"Are you ok Toka?" Haruo asked with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Oh yes, I'm fine." Toka smiled. Haruo put his menu down. "Have you chosen already?" Toka asked.

"Um, its the drink menu." Haruo said.

"Huh?" Toka questioned. She looked and saw Haruo was right. She hid her face with the menu in embarrassment. "I was too busy in my own world to realise! How embarrassing!"

"You don't need to hide your face." Haruo said. Toka moved the menu under her eyes and she saw Haruo smiling gently at her. "You're cute when you're embarrassed Toka." Haruo said. Toka turned redder.

"S-stop..." She stuttered.

"Sorry." Haruo said. Toka looked at him. "I shouldn't have teased you. I guess Koji rubbed on me a little." Haruo said as he scratched the back of his head. He then sighed. "It'll be hard to replace him on the team. I hope we can convince them to come back." Haruo said.

"Hai. Karin was a really nice person. She was the one who told me to confess..." Toka said. She then covered her mouth once she realised what she said. "I wasn't meant to say that." Haruo laughed slightly.

"I figured as much. Karin is Cupid." Haruo smiled.

"Hai." Toka said. "Um, I don't mean to be nosy, but is your father Killer S?" Toka asked in a whisper. Haruo looked at her whole lifting his eyebrow.

"How did you know?" Haruo asked.

"Rio told me about him and then Irie told me he was your father while doing my hair." Toka said.

"Oh..." Haruo said. He seemed sad.

"Haruo?" Toka asked. Haruo looked at her. "What's wrong?"

"Most girls only like me because of my father. I didn't think you were one..." Haruo said.

"Ah, no, I'm not!" Toka said waving her hands around in panic.

"You're not?" Haruo questioned.

"Haruo, I'm not that type of girl." Toka said as she calmed down and Haruo sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry." Haruo said.

"Huh?" Toka asked.

"The first girl I liked tried to use me for my parents money, so I'm a little, um... Wary around people." Haruo explained.