~Chapter Five~

Katsune Hitori.

Suddenly, the girl jumped down from the tree. She had on a black top, denim shorts, red finger-less gloves and a black choker necklace as well as black boots. She then stood up properly. She had a part of her hair in a pony tail and it was dark red. She then looked up at them with deep red eyes.

"Who's that?" Yuma asked. He felt frightened.

"This is the number one Assassin. Katsune Hitori..." Karin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahahaha! You're scared of a midget?!" Karma laughed. Katsune looked at him with her deep red eyes. Karma just smirked. "I haven't seen that look in awhile." He thought.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" Meika shouted.

"Hi there. You must be the new classmates." Katsune said with a smile as she held her hands together and blushed slightly.

"Are you sure she's a psycho?" Ryoma asked. All of a sudden, Katsune was in front of Meika with a knife to Meika's neck.

"It wasn't you who called me scared was it Meika?" Katsune asked.

"Never mind! She's a psychopath!" Ryoma exclaimed.

"M-me?" Meika asked with a gulp.

"That's what I thought. You know better." Katsune said as she stepped back and threw the knife in the air and caught it. "Now, why are they here?" Katsune asked.

"They're the Assassins." Amami said. Katsune blinked. She then started to laugh while holding her stomach.

"Them? Yeah right!" Katsune laughed.

"Who even are you?!" Yuma exclaimed.

"You don't remember me? I'm hurt. No one remembers." Katsune said.

"I remember." Karma said. He was suddenly behind Katsune and lifted her chin to make her look at him. "Those same red eyes looked at me when she finished beating someone to the inch of their life." He said.

"You mean these guys are from that school?" Amami asked.

"What's wrong with our school?" Hiroto asked.

"We all went there." Megumi said as she stood up from being in the floor. "And we were all forced to leave." She added as she wiped the dust off her skirt.

"Why?" Yukiko asked.

"We're killers." Meika said. "It's in my blood to kill."

"I killed my own father." Amami said. Everyone's eyes went wide.

"My first kill was someone who was making fun of my brother..." Karin said as she hugged her knees.

"I beat someone to death with a baseball bat because he hurt my sister..." Hatake said.

"I killed my parents..." Megumi said as she looked down.

"We're all crazy around here. You all better be careful." Katsune said as she looked at them while throwing her knife.

"Katsune!" Karasuma shouted. Katsune looked at him. Jelavic and Akahana were behind him. When Katsune saw him, she saw his eyes were wide. "What happened to you?" He asked. Katsune looked down and put her arms down. She held the knife by its blade, making her hand bleed.

"Katsu..." Irina gasped. Katsune just frowned with her eyes closed and threw the knife at the ground before walking off.

"She's changed so much." Karasuma said as he looked at two photos.

"What are those Sensei?" Nagisa asked. Karasuma looked at them. He then showed them the pictures. It was of Katsune. One of them, she looked shy and scared. The second one... She was covered in blood and was licking the blood off a knife while looking forward with a psychotic eyes.

"Before and after pictures. The first one is just after her first kill. She was terrified. Next, she loved it..." Akahana explained.

"She went psychotic because of a kill?" Rio asked.

"The second kill was her parents who abused her." Akahana said.

"Well, this has been fun. Later." Amami said as she got up and walked off.

"Where are you going?" Irina asked.

"See ya later or something." Amami shouted.

"Where is she going?" Irina asked.

"Didn't you know Irina-Sensei?" Meika asked. "She killed her father because he abused her and her family. When someone mentions abuse, she walks off." Meika explained.

"So she killed her father in self-defense?" Nagisa asked.

"That's not hoe she see's it." Meika said.

Amami was walking, went Katsune started to walk next to her.

"You could have told me Karasuma was back." She said. Katsune had her arms folded behind her head and a bandage on her hand.

"You would have known if you didn't skip practice." Amami stated.

"I didn't expect him to go for a year though... Left in second year, comes back in third year and see's hoe messed up most of us are." Katsune snickered.

"You still on for tomorrow? We need more ammo." Amami said.

"Depends. The brats don't have to come too do they?" Katsune asked.

"We have to and anyway, you're the only one who remembers the place." Amami stated.

"Great. Stuck with a bunch of newbies assassins. Have you met the target yet?" Katsune asked.

"Yes. He seems very cocky. He didn't expect Meika to blow off one of his tentacles things." Amami explained.

"Thus should be fun. Cocky people don't know what's happened until it's happened." Katsune smirked.

"Yes." Amami said. "Also, can you stop with the psychotic speaking?"

"Huh?"

"It's creepy and irritating." Amami explained.

"It's supposed to be creepy. My last names means alone. If I act like a psycho, that's what I'll be..." Katsune explained as she walked faster. Amami stopped. "Alone..."

Tbc...