~Chapter Sixty One~

Why don't you kiss her?

It was the end of break. Everyone were in class. Kaede sighed as she hit her head on her table.

"What's wrong Kae?" Amami asked as she and Nagisa looked at Kaede. Amami was sat on a desk while Nagisa was stood next to her.

"I think I upset Yuuji... I was a little cold to him at break..." Kaede explained as she looked up at the two.

"Well, why don't you apologise to him at lunch?" Nagisa suggested.

"I will try... This is so annoying!" Kaede exclaimed. Amami giggled.

"You can take all your frustration out in gymnastics if Akahana-Sensei allows us to go." Amami said. Kaede sighed as she hit her head on the table once again.

"What's going on over there?" Megumi asked as she and Hiroto looked at the three. Megumi was sat in her seat and Hiroto was trying to flirt with her.

"No clue." Hiroto replied.

"Megumi." Someone said.

"Hai?" Megumi asked as she and everyone else looked at the door. They saw Akahana carrying a bunch of papers through to the classroom. She then placed them down on her desk and sighed.

"I need you to take these to the 1 of these to each classroom. Ya mind? I was supposed to sort something out 10 minutes ago, but got delayed. You mind doing this while I go?" Akahana explained.

"Sure." Megumi smiled as she stood up from her seat.

"Thanks." Akahana said as she left.

"Akahana-Sensei! Wait!" Amami shouted as she chased after Akahana while dragging Kaede and Hinata. Megumi walked to Akahana's desk and picked up the papers. She struggled slightly since there were so many. She slouched as little as she tried to keep her balance.

"They're... So... Heavy..." She said. Megumi then placed them back onto the desk and sighed. Hiroto walked to her with a smile.

"Let me help." He said as he took a quarter of the papers.

"Thanks." Megumi smiled. Megumi was about to take the rest of the papers, however Cana had hold of half as a frown was placed on her face.

"I'll help you too." She said. Megumi sweat dropped as lightning went between Kana and Hiroto. She then sighed as she took the last few papers and walked out of the door with her two followers.

"Aren't you gonna go get Kana away from them and then stalk Hiroto and Meg?" Irie asked Karin. Karin had her head on her desk and didn't respond while Irie was leaning against a wall. "Huh? Kar?" Irie questioned.

"Karin?" Yuma asked as he patted her gently. He was sat at the desk next to Karin. Karin sat up with a yawn and a little bit of drool running down her face.

"Hai?" She asked with another  yawn.

"You overworked yourself again... Didn't you?" Yuma asked as he got a hankichief and wiped her drool. Karin scratched the back of her head with an awkward smile.

"M-me? I-I would never." She said. Yuma and Irie just blinked as Karin sighed. "Ok... Maybe a little." She said.

...

"Thank you." A teacher shouted as Megumi, Kana and Hiroto walked out of a classroom.

"How many classes are there?" Hiroto asked.

"I'm each year, there's an A class to E class. So 5 times 3." Megumi smiled.

"15? You're kidding right?" Hiroto asked.