They Love You

A/N: I will be going back to edit the previous chapters. Just thought I'd warn you about the updates. Alright, thank you!

-*-

Paul felt as though it had been a dream. Maybe he had helped John write a song, and maybe he had been so tired that he didn't remember how he had gotten out of his clothes and into his pajamas, or in his bed. He turned and pressed his face on his pillows. After taking a deep breath, he sat up. 'They smell like John's cologne' he thought. These weren't his pillows, nor was this his bed. But everything that had happened seemed so, unrealistic. Especially for John, who loved women.

He thought he must've been too tired to go to his own room. John, being a good guy, let me sleep on his bed. He didn't remember much of the song, strangely. However, he did remember the beginning rather clearly;

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand.

'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
than just holding hands.

Yeah, it was good. What happened last night must've been a dream...what a strange dream.

John appeared in the bathroom doorway now, and grinned widely at the sight of Paul.

"Morning, love. About time you woke up."

Paul lifted an eyebrow. Did he say, 'love'? Paul shook it away. John was always one to joke around. He supposed John had taken the opportunity as Paul had slept on his bed.

"Morning, John." Paul sat at the edge of the bed now. John sat next to him, looking into his eyes and smiled.

"So, that song...how did you find the words?" John looked at me confused, but explained.

"It's just what I've been feeling and thinking, I suppose." John smiled and took Paul's hands in his. They looked at each other's eyes. Paul loved John's eyes. They were absolutely beautiful.

"John...is wasn't a dream? Last night, I mean?" John laughed a little, the leaned in until their foreheads touched.

"Macca, do you want me to do it again?" John was looking at Paul's lips, foreheads still touching.

"Please. I need to know if I feel the same again." Paul whispered. John's eyes lit up, and he gently kissed Paul's soft lips. Paul smiled between the kiss, and immediately kissed back. He wrapped his arms around John's neck and pulled him closer. John ran his hands through Paul's already messy hair and kissed more passsionately. He pushed Paul back slowly on the bed without breaking the kiss.

-*-

*Paul McCartney*

At that moment, there was no doubt in my mind that I needed John Lennon. I needed him badly, and what I had always thought was absolutely wrong could've felt so right with John. The way he kissed me turned me on rather quickly. He kissed so passionately, pulling on my hair. His body was warm, and I wrapped me arms around his waist and kissed him, trying to match his intensity. He moved to my neck, and my head was swirling. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his head, a small moan escaping my mouth.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"John..." I whispered. He was still on me, kissing my neck.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. He smiled and winked, which made me smile. I pecked his lips before getting up for the door.

"Coming!" John said, and ran in front of me. Before opening the door, he looked at me.

"We are in my room, remember?"