The Devil In Her Heart

*George Harrison*

It was only a few weeks later when we decided to get back to work. I walked into the studio, and found that Paul was sitting at a table, writing words down on a paper. Must be another song.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked as I took my coat off. He looked up, surprised at first, then smiled.

"Just finishing up a song," He looked up at me, and raised an eyebrow, "Where's Ringo?"

I rolled my eyes, smiling, "I don't know. Still home? Maybe on his way? He doesn't live with me, y'know."

"Sure I know. I just thought you'd walk here together."

"Alright. Is John here?"

"No," Paul said, setting down his pencil. He set the paper on top of a few others. More songs, I assumed.

"Oh? Is he still home? Maybe on is way?" I used my own words. He looked at me and chuckled. I opened the cupboard and found tea.

"No. He's got a driver's test, remember?" He stood up, and walked towards the cupboard as well. I looked back at him surprised.

"Driver's test? I didn't here about that." I poured water into a kettle.

"Yeah, he was quite nervous. Though I'm sure he'll do fine." He smiled proudly. I nodded in response.

We talked about the schedule for that day. The goal was to get through three songs, if possible. It was usually quite difficult, but the songs Paul had in a neat row on the table didn't looked difficult at all. Right as Paul finished showing me the last of the songs, we heard the front door open. We waited patiently to see which one of the crew had shown up.

"Hey lads!" Ringo walked into room, and began to take his coat off to hang it with the other two.

"Hey Ringo!" Paul said, pouring some of the boiling water into his cup, "Want tea?"

"Hi Paul. Sure, I'd love a cuppa," he turned to me, "Hello, love." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Hello." I smirked and kissed his cheek. I looked over at Paul, and he smiled.

"Eww. Get a room." He said, trying to keep a straight face. I was about to respond, when I saw a figure approach Paul. It was John. He wrapped an arm around Paul's waist and turned him around. Paul gasped at the sudden movement, only to be met by John's lips. Then, a snogging session broke out between the two, and I looked at Ringo with raised eyebrows.

"Ha. Speak for yourself, McCartney." Ringo said, and we both broke down in laughter.

Paul broke away from John, and turned around to look at us with squinted eyes, knowing Ringo was right.

John was grinning proudly, and arm still around Paul's waist, almost as if he was keeping him from jumping at Ringo and I for using his own sarcasm against him.

"What was that about anyway?" I asked. John shrugged his shoulders, still smiling, and sat down at the table. He brought the neatly stacked papers closer to him, and looked through them. He would occasionally look up at Paul and smile, then continue to read over lyrics.

"John?" Paul asked after John had put down the last song.

"Yes, Macca?" John said, fluttering his eyelashes.

"How was it?" Paul asked. I took a seat across from John, also waiting for a response.

"The song was wonderful. I can't wait to play it, Paul." John said, standing up. Paul rolled his eyes.

"No, John, the test! How was the test? How'd you do?" Paul asked, jumping up from his seat and standing in front of John. John shrugged his shoulders again.