A/N: Life update

Hello there!

Sorry this is not a story update. Although, it does look like I have an unfinished draft to work on for you guys now that so have a short break.

First off, I want to say to everyone asking if I was okay, thank you. I appreciate your concern. Yes, I'm doing okay. There are some things about life that I am still learning, and this whole "adulting" thing is extremely draining. Having bills and rent to pay, having a job, and finding time to study and do homework have been exhausting. But I won't complain too much. I suppose it is all part of growing older, and things will be much better soon.

As many of you know, I started writing this story when I was 17, in August of 2015. It was such a wonderful time. I would write a little every day after sports practices and publish every Sunday evening. The updates began to become scarce around the time I started my studying at university, where, as a Biology major, my free-time became rare. Anyhow, now I'm 20, going on 21 in a little over a month, but my love for The Beatles and this fandom hasn't changed, and I hope you all know that. ❤️

Another thing that has dramatically slowed down my updating is how prone I seem to be to writer's block. I have many scenarios in my head, but putting them in the story in way that keeps the transitions smooth has proven difficult. English is also my second language, believe it or not. Though I learned it at 3 y/o, there are still many times to this day when I find myself panicking about using words and the grammar right so as to not seem illiterate. I'm sure there are many writers out there know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, I'm rather lazy when it comes to editing, because I am so eager to share my updates with you guys. I forget that typing on a phone means I am bound to have typos. Sorry about that!

With that being said, I fully intend on finishing this story. I'm currently taking a term off of university, and will have much more free time in the next few weeks to crank out some updates, hopefully, so long as I can keep my mind fresh with ideas and away from that terrible writer's block.

Thank you for all of your support and appreciation. It's so wonderful to come back after months to find that most of you are still here, and that many new readers are still joining us most every day. 🥰

Thanks again,
Elvia.