For I Have Got

*Paul McCartney*

It was early morning, November 24, 1964. The sun was just rising, but I couldn't manage to open my eyes enough to watch it. I did, however, manage to sit up, and with that rub my eyes. I look towards the telephone sitting on the night stand. I had promised to wake John up early with a phone call.

I picked my phone up and dialed his number in a hurry.

"Hmm, Hello?" His voice was raspy, sending chills down my spine.

"Morning, love." I took a deep, slow breath in before his voice was in my ear again.

"Macca? Hey, it's early." I heard him all back down on his bed, and laughed to myself.

"You told me to wake you up early, so here we are. I've woken you." I tried to sound as serious as I could, but I could already picture his tired face and it made me feel bad.

"Hmm. Okay. I wish you were here with me, love." I sighed, and nodded, though I knew he couldn't see.

"Me too, baby. Me too." I looked out the window, "But if you hurry along, we can have a little time in my flat before we have to go...?"

He didn't hesitate, "I'll be there in 30."

"Can't wait. See you."

"Bye, love." And with that, I hung up the phone, and jumped out of bed with a new excitement.

Sure enough, about 30 minutes later, John stood at my door. I opened it, intending to move out of the way to let him in. Instead, he caught my arm, and pulled me to him as he closed the door behind him. I gasped at the sudden motion, but quickly melted into his arms, as they surrounded me with a wonderful kind of loving.

"Couldn't wait, could ya Lennon?" He pushed me back lightly, smirking mischievously, before attacking my lips with his. He dropped the jacket he had been holding, and firmly gripped my waist. I moaned softly as he bit my lip lightly, bringing me into his own world.

"No. Couldn't wait any longer than I had too," John said, as he broke out passionate greeting kiss.

I straightened his tie and fixed his hair. I pulled his shirt down to get rid of any wrinkling. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, and I felt my face get hot.

"Need any other excuse to keep your hands on me, Macca?" I looked up at him. John and his witty remarks.

"I don't need excuses, babe." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me again, giving him a kiss to remind him he was mine.

-*-

*John Lennon*

I had agreed to join Paul at his father's wedding. Cynthia was out of town for few days and had took Julian with her.

We arrived to the ceremony, and attended (more like sat through) it. It was longer than I remember these things were. Maybe it seems longer when you're not involved in the marriage...

Soon after, I followed Paul to congratulate his father and his new wife.

"Oh, John! How nice of you to come!" Angela said, hugging me briely. I smiled my best smile, seeming as polite as I could be.

"Yeah, it's not problem. Just came with Paul, is all." I looked at the younger boy next to me, who nodded, and looked at his father.

"Oh. Where's your wife, John? We would've been alright with her coming by as well." Jim looked between Paul and I, and I could feel familiar tension rising.

"She's out of town with Julian." I stuffed my hands in my jackets pockets, and looked away, from the newlywed couple.

"Out of town without you? Why is that?" Jim always knew how to get on my nerves.