You Are Mine

*George Harrison*

We filmed the first train scene of the film, up until we walked out to the dining area where we would have a brief scene later. Now, we were sitting at a table, eating small sandwiches provided by the staff. We thanked them as they passed by, and I only remember silence.

It was strange sitting in silence. It had been a while since we had sat down an ate our food, without cracking a joke or small talk. But the silence had taken over, and I found myself worried, confused, and concerned for my mates.

I sighed, and looked up from my food after finishing my last bite. All the lads looked up at me, almost as though they thought I was going to say something. I didn't, rather looked away and around the small room.

I felt them move around, probably feeling as uncomfortable as I was. I looked back at them, and then only at Ringo, who had a stern look upon his face. Was something wrong?

"You alright, love?" I asked him. I put my arm around his shoulder and he tensed up. Probably because we're in public, I thought. I kept my arm there, however. Nothing wrong with it. Just two lads talking, having lunch with their best mates.

He sighed and looked up at me, "Yes, I'm fine." His voice was slightly...cold. It was bitter, and it terrified me a bit.

"Um, alright. If you say so." I took my arm off his shoulders and looked at Paul, who was looking at me as if I should know something.

"Is there something I missed?" I asked after noticing John had been looking at me the same way.

"No, don't worry about it." Ringo said from his serious state.

"Oh, for fuck sake..." John mumbled, stood up, and walked away. Paul stayed behind, surprisingly.

"Paul? Ringo? What's wrong?" Ringo wouldn't answer, and I looked at Paul for answers. He nodded towards Ringo, who was fiddling with his fingers and keeping quiet.

"Ringo? Love? Please, I'll talk to you about whatever is on you're mind. Please?" Ringo stopped his fiddling, and looked up at me. His eyes had softened. His expression had also softened since not long ago.

"Alright. I'll tell you when we're back at the hotel." Ringo finally spoke. I sighed in relief. At least he had his voice again.

After we filmed our train scene, and felt much more comfortable than before, we were allowed off in London, where the remainder of the movie would be filmed. I was gathering my things, when a shorter girl approached me and smiled widely. She was one on set, playing one of the train crew in the film.

"Hello." She said shyly. She was blushing. So, I smiled.

"Hello," I said, stepping back a bit from my sudden discomfort, "Aren't you going home?"

"Oh, I suppose," She said, and looked down at her feet.

"Well, I didn't mean it like that. I meant, it'd be awful for a girl like you to be walking around so late." I bit my lip as I said this. I didn't want it to come out as flirting.

"Oh? Really?" She looked at me again, "Maybe you could...walk me to where I'm staying."

I was stunned at her small request, "Oh, uh, I don't know. I mean, I don't know the city. I'd get lost trying to find my way back."

"Oh, right. Sorry, that was...that was a bad idea." She looked embarrassed and disappointed. I felt bad.

"If it helps, I would've gladly accepted if we were back home. London, however, I don't know." Her face lit up as I said this, and she nodded in agreement.