Chapter 14 ~ Darkness

Stryke's POV

All I can hear is my heartbeat. The blurred visions of my surroundings around me beckoning my body to move forward, to fight. My mind is clear. It's almost like something else is controlling my body and I'm just sitting there watching. I approached Cory or what my blurred vision thought was Cory and grabbed his side. He looked at my eyes.

"What are you doing....Whats wrong with you?"

I didn't reply I just stared, holding him. I feel the urge to punch him but my mind is doing everything it can to leave my body suspended in time. Cory simply moved out of my grip. I stayed standing there, holding the air where his body once was. Then Someone grabbed my from behind. In my ear I heard Aaron's voice wisper.

"Stop it."

My eyes faded back into reality and I became myself again.

"You OK Stryke?" Jake asked as he moved closer to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I knew something wasn't right but, I didn't want to think about it now.

"Alright then.........Let's leave." Jake replied a sweet smile on his face and his lucid blue eyes piercing through me.

Then Jake, Aaron, and I left to the locker room together. I couldn't help but watch as Jake stripped down to his boxers. His body is so perfectly formed. It reminds me of well... myself. Except, his were built up even more. It was a sight of wonderment to watch his glistening body.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Aaron. His body was slim and almost feminine. He had some muscle built on his body but, something about it seemed small, weak, and defenseless. There's something about his body that I love as much as I love his personality. Love?....Am I gay?

I looked up to the back of Aaron's head. Do I actually love him or..... Is this just what good friendship is. Then again, why would I have been paying so much attention to Jake's body too. I glanced back over to Jake as he put his plaid button up shirt on. He really has a nice sense of style too. Is it normal to think of fashion... Guess it is for someone who's gay.... I'm definitely gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Stryke is finally realizing he is gay. How do you think he'll react to himself realizing what he is? The upcoming chapters are

going to be really fun :D