9th Period - Its not over yet...!!(5th Day)

Shiro's POV

A high chance that my fated one is Gakushū huh? I shiver at the thought. Just thinking about it is enough to give me the chills.

I glance over at the clock. I'm going to the main campus today, to kiss the male students there huh. A sigh escapes from my lips. It sucks but, I owe that asshole of a chairman for his help with this.

I head towards the front gates of the main campus, ignoring the annoying stares and constant mumbling as I walked by the students.

"Will you look at that?" I hear a male voice shout. Ugh, I just had to run into those five huh?

"Have you come crawling back, Shiro?" Seo Tomoya comments, a visible mocking smile on the male's face. Along with him was Koyama Natsuhiko with his creepy smile, which suited his crooked teeth. Behind them was the flirt, the plain guy, and of course, the asshole. 

"Shiro-san. Welcome back." Ren Sakakibara greets. I gave him a small smile before slightly bowing my head in acknowledgment. From the corner of my eye, I could see a large grin coming from Koyama and beside him was Teppei, who stood there looking down at me with his arms crossed across his chest. And, of course the strawberry-blonde male comes into view. Amusement dances in his eyes as he looked at me, his mouth which was trained into a straight line curl up, slightly.

"What are you doing in the main campus, Shiro?" Gakushū asks, a hint of curiosity in his voice. I look at him before walking around them.

"You'll find out soon enough, Gakushū." I say, calmly. I made my way up the stairs and there I saw a line formed neatly. Oh god, I didn't expect...it would be THIS much. A sigh escapes my lips as I pull out a pair of sunglasses and slid them on. Why did I need this again? I question myself, Whatever. Let's just get this over with.

Time passes and yet still no match. That wasn't even near half of the people yet! I stare at the male in front of me, so its his turn now... I gulp. Gakushū leans down and kisses me. My eyes widening in surprise.

No way! 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Annnnddd cliff-hanger lol! Anyways, I apologize a lot >.<! Sorry! I though I wouldn't be busy during the break but... QwQ parties, everyday! -dies-

Anyways here is your chapter. LOL!

uh, I haven't thought about it this far.... who is Shiro's fated person?! 

Just kidding~ well its a surprise for now, ah hahaha~ XD

Next Update: ???

 -Reverse👑Prince