New Years Special

Third Person POV

The entire Class 3-E had gathered at a nearby shrine for the night. Lanterns illuminated the way, people chattering away, clapping and the bell could be heard from where the class stood. Of course, the yellow creature stood out amongst them, receiving quite a lot of looks from passerby's.

"Maybe, we shouldn't have invited Korosensei." Rio whispers, but loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"Yea, yea. We're getting too much attention." Karma snickers.

The octopus had already crouched down, dejected, drawing circles with his plush tentacle. The class laughed, while Nagisa and Kayano patted the poor creature in the back.

"Anyways, Shiro is late! Like, really really realllllyyyy late!" Akari complained, a phone in her hand, ringing loudly.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered.

"SHIRO!" Akari shouted at the phone, which earned more glances towards the big group.

"My ear drums....." Maehara complained.

"Woman. Calm yourself." Shiro said across the phone.

"Where are you?" Akari asks, visibly irritated.

"At home?"

"Are you even dressed?"

"No pfft, what's the rush?"

"Don't "what's the rush" me! We've been waiting for almost 30 minutes for you late ass!"

"Dude, chill. I'm just kidding. I'm right here, idiot."

A small hand waves at them from a few feet away.

"Korosensei really stands out." Shiro said before hanging up the phone. Shiro walks up to the rest of the group, wearing her own yukata. She sported a black yukata that was designed with a red rose on the bottom corner, her silver locks was left down but was curled at the ends. In her hair was a black flower ornament that complimented her yukata.

"What?" She spoke after a few moments of the groups silence.

"Y-You're wearing a yukata..."

"Is it wrong to wear one?"

"No...but still!"

"Oh, buzz off."

Snap.

Shiro turns to Maehara who had snapped a picture.

"Although, I never said, you were allowed to take pictures." She said, glaring intently at the male. "Delete that, before I delete you from the face of the Earth." She threatened. Maehara turns to Akari throwing the phone at her, which she easily caught, and ran for his dear life.

Everyone watched as he ran but stopped a few times to flirt with passing by girls making everyone sweatdropped. Korosensei claps his jelly arms, making a somewhat silent clap, bringing everyone to look at him.

"Shall we go pray everyone?" Korosensei says, smiling. Everyone replies with a 'yes' and began to walk towards the shrine. The class stood in front of the shrine.

Bow twice, clap twice, bow one more time and pray. Everyone hands were clasped together, their eyes closed wishing.

I wish to get a girlfriend this year!

I wish Nagisa will like me back!

I'm hungry.

I wish to have a safe New Year.

I wish that we will be able to kill Korosensei.

I hope my students will continue to study.

I wish to get rich!

Everyone slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other. The walk together towards a secluded area where they could watch the fireworks. People began to shout beginning the countdown.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year!" The words were nullified by the loud bang of fireworks from afar. One by one everyone greeted each other. Shiro and Akari kissing each of the students and their teacher cheeks as their thank you for a great year. Shiro wondered further away from the class, leaning her back on the tree trunk and finally relaxing. She turns to her classmates, who were busy socializing and talking about their wishes, a smile crept up her face. She looks up and watching the stars.

"Shiro." A voice from the other side of the tree called. She knew this voice.

"What is it?" She asks, closing her eyes as she smiled, enjoying the male's company. A hand suddenly grabs hers, pulling the female up, meeting the male's eyes. The male smiles at her.

"Happy New Year." A firework showers from behind the two. The male planting a kiss on Shiro's lips. She smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Take care of me, this year~" She said, pecking her lover's cheek.

----

Quickly finished this special chappy~~ <3

Happy New Year, guys~! 2016 is finally over, lets welcome 2017 with open arms!

Lots of love,

-ReversePrince (who's a bit tipsy, cuz lol, New Year's. Parents gave consent to drinking wine <3 which, yayyy~!)