26th Period - Chickens on the Loose

Itona slid the door open with a loud slam, his breath was ragged and heavy. He leaned on the door frame in exhaustion as the students filed in one by one. They all collapsed on the floor boards as soon as they entered.

"Ugh, the heat," Rio complained as she situated herself on chair before collapsing on it with a groan of satisfaction.

"The floor feels so cool," Kanzaki whimpered out.

"You said it," An exhausted Kayano said with a sigh. Akari strolled in, stepping over the collapsed bodies of her peers and watched as Ritsu work her magic. Akari swayed and collapsed onto a chair with a sigh. She tugged at the collar of her shirt, flapping it at her face for fresh air.

Karma and Nagisa were on the floor leaning back to back against each other, as they wiped away their sweat with the hem of their shirts.

"I've solved the next clue." Ritsu chimed. "A simple binary code, it was easy." She said proudly and was about to start explaining what a binary was.

"Woah, hold your horses," Akari intervened. "The clue?" She raised a brow.

"Right," She sighed dejectedly. "Old MacDonald is the clue."

"Is that supposed to be a name of someone?"

"It's a children's nursery song," Akari answered, fanning herself with her hand. "You've heard of it right? Makku no Ojisan." Nagisa plopped a fist on his hand, finally recognizing the name.

"A farm!" He said.

"So easy! Looks like these'll be a cinch!" Terasaka said with a small grin.

"Yea, after we rest for a few more minutes, maybe an hour at most?" Akari said.

"Only an hour?!" Kanzaki whined.

"Well, we could go to the lake/pool thing we have here. Although that would mean crawling into those mountains in this heat, again." Akari yawned. "So tireddd." A breeze hit her fast, slightly startling her.

"An electric fan?" Okuda pokes the same appliance beside her. "Where'd it come from?"

"Thank you, Korosensei," Akari mumbled as her face collapsed onto the wood desk.

"Nurufufu~ your welcome~!" He cheered as he zoomed around in a blur placing fans with each person.

"Did you steal these?" Sugino asked.

"I left the payment and even left a tip!" He argued with a pout. "My students don't trust me at all...."

"Well, you are a wanted criminal," Yuuma commented. The teacher reappeared in the teachers desk on the small podium, he was covered in soot and dirt. Akari raised a brow.

"Korosensei, you're dirty." Kayano said, noticing Akari curious glance.

"The building did collapse on me." He answered.

"Well, you're alive, so it must've been easy to get out, no?" Akari added.

"W-Well..."

"See? No need to worry about him, he's practically immortal!" Akari waved a hand, dismissing the conversation. Korosensei stuck to his corner once more, sulking.

<><><>

"Mm...! Recharge completeeee!" Kayano shouted as she stretched her body. The students stood behind her, looking ready for battle.