24th Period - Secret Doors + Secret Buildings = Danger

Despite hesitating and complaining the students had finally managed to forcibly push Yuuma to the counter. The female immediately turns to him with a smile.

"Your order?" She asked, her smile gleaming. Yuuma glances at the student filled table, they stared at him with anticipation and Akari gave him a thumbs up. His gaze traveled to Karma who wore a smirk on his face.

"Can I get the taro boba tea?" The female punched in my order.

"Anything else?"

"A strawberry banana crepe with extra cream topped with caramel syrup." She nods, punching the last bit of the order. Her eyes scanned the ikemen in front of her as her gaze drifts to Akari. She reached down under the counter and pressed the small black button hidden from sight.

A soft whirring noise reached each of their ears. The surrounding curtains shut to a close, even the door way had been blocked instantly.

"Wh-What is–"

"Follow me," She stated turning around and motioning for Yuuma to follow. "And bring your friends." Yuuma nods and turns to the students who were already heading their way. A hand claps his shoulder.

"Great job, Yuuma." Akari said and followed the female. He trailed behind her and asked.

"So, was that crepe order a secret code or something?" Akari nods.

"Kiku-san often used it, for one particular reason,"

"And that reason is?"

"Because it sounds delicious." The female replied for Akari. She turns and faces the students, she stopped and knocked a rhythm on the wall. The wall clicked open. The other side was pitch black. Karma threw in his can of soda. A small clattering sound echoed as it landed on hard surface. Nagisa had kneeled down and tapped on the concrete floor visible from the small light emitting from the room they were in.

"Korosensei should go in first!" Kayano recommended. The octopus paled into a shade of white as Kayano and a few others urged him in. With little to no resistance Korosensei strides right in. A few moments, the students waited but no weird scream came out from the door. They could hear the plopping of their teacher's tentacle but that was it.

"Sensei! Try finding a light switch!" Akari instructed. A meek okay was heard. Korosensei let his tentacles slither around the room, hoping to find a switch.

This room is rather spacious, he thought as he continued his search. His tentacle flicked an item and the light flickered to on. It had been a single lightbulb in the middle of the room, and that was it.

"Looks like an interrogation room," Rio comments, taking photos with her phone. "Just no window to watch from."

"Surveillance cameras with mic's exist now," Maehara smartly comments as he puffs his chest out. Rio rolls her eyes.

"Yea, whatever. Smart ass,"

"Well, even though there isn't a lot of light," Nagisa intervenes before the two began a heated argument. "I can make out the outline of the exit. We should go now." He turns to the lady who had led them there and bowed.

"Thank you for showing us the way." A series of thankful gestures came from the few students who bothered to do so and they went on their merry way. Akari was slightly behind and she stole a quick glance at the former assassin. The woman smiled.

"Everything is in place," the woman informed as she turned around. "Good luck." A shadow of a figure is casted on the metal floor. Akari had kept walking as she shut the door behind her. Her classmates had waited for her to come as they wandered around the abandoned room.