16th Period - Are you kidding me?

Third Person POV

The silhouette blew out a puff of smoke, a smirk planted on her face. The peach-haired woman walked up to the struggling bodies on the floor. Blindfolded and chained, hell, they were even gagged.

"What will you do now, little white~" The female giggled as she turned the three figures standing behind her, inhaling from her cigarette and blowing it out.

"Takkun, Makkun, and Sacchan. You know what to do, right?"

The three nodded before disappearing off. Their destination- no- their target?

Ketsueki Shiro.

<><><>

Shiro POV

"I'm sorry for being late! I tripped on the way- why in the world is everyone so quiet?" I scanned the classroom. Korosensei stood still behind the teacher's podium, my classmates all seated in their chairs.

Strange, so many people are missing.

Fifteen people. I mentally noted the names of the people that were nowhere to be found. I turn to Korosensei, beads of sweat forming on his yellow skin as his face shook...weirdly.

"Why do you all look so worried?" Kurahashi asked. "T-They'll be fine."

"Half of our class isn't here!" Sugino countered, slamming his fist on the wooden table. Karma and Nagisa shared glances, and I looked at Akari. (*Note: There are currently 28 from AssClass + Akari and Shiro, so, 30 students.)

"Korosensei?" Hayami Rinka raised her hand.

"What is it, Kurahashi-kun?"

"Could they have been kidnapped?" Yada Tōka, voiced out for her. Everyone tensed at the questioned asked.

"We shouldn't assume it that quick. I'm sure, they are just not feeling well-"

The buildings windows shattered as three figures crashed into them, letting themselves in without permission. Near Koronsensei, who was on guard with his tentacles raised up as if he was going to cause damage with his plush and flimsy arms.

A female with brown twin tails stood. She wore a hoodie, black pants, and a pair of combat boots, much like the other two.

The male that stood in the middle had a black cap on, strands of green could be seen from under the cap. He had a permanent frown on his lips.

The last male, blond and a playful smirk on his lips. He wore his hair in a ponytail, long enough to reach just under his shoulder blades.

"Hello, you brats." The girl proudly smiled. "I am Sachiko aka Sacchan!"

"Takeru, also known as Takkun." The capped male, muttered.

"I am Makkun! But, you kiddies can call me, Ma-ko-to!" The blonde male winked causing the class to sweatdrop. They scanned the room and seemed to have spotted me, I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that little white?" Makoto asked, pointing a finger at me. "Ojou clearly said, it was a girl but that's a dude." The girl, Sachiko swats his head, an obviously irritated expression on her face.

"You never listen, do you?" She spat.

"Red eyes. White hair. There's no doubt that, that is the little white, Oujo spoke of." Takers inclined.