Chapter 35

Riley POV

I woke up with my father sitting in the chair next to me. He patted me on the head. he had been there since five. It was now 8. He brought me some clothes that Maya picked out for me. I changed in the bathroom and Father and I walked to the fitting room. We found Maya on the way there. I gave my best friend a hug, and we made our way to the fitting room. We walked inside and saw Farkle, Josh, and Lucas standing on podiums in the suits they chose.

Lucas: RILEY!!

LUCAS!!

He gives me this really big hug, and my Father looks worried. The hug continues, and my Father had enough.

Not today, Chachi!!

He puts his hands in between our bodies and pushes us apart. I looked at him and he looked absolutely amazing. The suit was perfect for his skin tone, and complimented his eyes nicely. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Maya's eyes haven't left Josh's gaze. Farkle interrupts the silence.

Hello, Riley, Maya.

Corey: Can't you and Maya stay in Neverland forever?!?!

Both: Not really trying.

Rachel: Enough with the blank stares please. Girls, I have your dresses. They are ready for coronation and party night.

Both: Y-Y-Y-YAAAAYYYYY!!

We giggle, and run behind the screen. The guys were trying on their suits, we were trying on our dresses. Maya's dress was a dark red and she looked flawless. My silver dress looked so nice and I loved it so much! It looked amazing and I cannot believe that Rachel finished it this quickly. Her purple dance dress was adorable. It fitted her body nicely. The lace straps on my navy blue one looked so amazing. The top was black and the skirt was navy blue. It looked FANTABULASTIC! I know that isn't a real word but this situation called for a triple compound word.

Then I am guessing Father called Mother here because she randomly showed up. She walked to where we, the girls were. She looked at us in our dresses and spoke.

Topanga: Ouchie Wawa.

Both: Huh?!

Topanga: You are going to look amazing.

Both: Thank you.

Can we stop now.

Maya: Most definitely.

We tried on the other dresses and they looked AMAZING. Rachel is an artist. I hope I will be as talented as her. Maya can map out nice designs and I can create them with fabric. It is the perfect team. If only dreams like that happened for us. Our job is to rule the kingdom with wisdom and clarity.