Chapter 41

Lucas POV

We were laughing so hard at the things that happened at dinner. Josh brought up, "AWW LUCAS YOU'RE SO SWEET YOU ARE LIKE MY LOLLIPOP RAINBOW!!!" We laughed so hard, my voice went up to that high place it rarely goes, Farkle laughed so hard he fell to the floor, and fell onto the little chair thing at the end of the bed. It was so funny, then we brought up how shocked Farkle was. I said," In my head, I'm thinking how these factors of beauty could have been applied, but my body is thinking HOLY SMOKES!" Josh imitated him with another one, but Farkle completely stopped saying, "Shut up, you glued me to a book." We laughed even harder.

Farkle: Hello, ladies. Look at your legs, their naked!

Josh and I: HEY, EYES UP HERE!

Riley: Goodnight Mad Dog.

Am I not sleeping in my own room again?

Maya: Mad Dog? How, uh how?

Nonya.

Josh: Friar.

Hart.

Riley: Maya, don't do it.

Maya, I would not if I were you.

Farkle: I agree with everyone in this room.

Okay, Princess Dancing Sunshine, I am getting ready for bed, in my own room, then wait to hear where I do get to sleep.

Smackle: Well, I most likely will be staying with a girl.

Farkle: Uhh
Smackle: I'm sorry, what?

Farkle: You can stay in my room, and if comfortable with you, I will sleep on the floor.

Smackle: You would.

Farkle: I would.

Smackle: Thank you.

Farkle: You're welcome.

Everyone except them: OOOOO!

Maya: Okay then, I will go to sleep in my own bed, and you are coming with me.

Riley: Me?

Uh, Sunshine, come on!

Riley: Okay.

She walks up to my side, I put my arm around her waist, and kiss the top of her head. Maya laughs, grabs Josh, and he says, " Oh, me!" They walk out and, Farkle and Smackle are just standing there. Farkle holds his hands out, and Smackle puts her hand in his. They walk outside, and walk slowly.

Do you trust me?

Riley: Of course I do. With all my being.

Good because I have no idea how that is gonna work.