•three•

"Please no! Please stop" I began screaming as they both threw punches at each other Brad on top of tris. "Brad please." I say calmer with pleading eyes as i bring his face to mine. He stopped then and pulled himself off Tris.

"You clearly fancy her." Tris spits at Brad as he stands up wiping himself down. I see Brad clenching his fists. I put my hand on his and he looks down at me and I smile causing him to smile back.

"Just piss off Tris and leave us alone." Brad spits at tris.

"I know your game Bradley son." He responds.

"Fuck off." Brad replies angry. Tris walks off leaving me and Brad in the middle of the street. What does tris mean by brads game? Brad seemed too pissed to ask right now.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" I question.

"I did." He says facing me now.

"But thank you." I finish.

"Are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah was just a bit scared. You have never noticed me before why now?" I question.

"Because I was too busy being a bad boy. I'm sorry for today with the hole glasses situation. They are dicks" he says.

"Yeah they are."

"I'll walk you home." Brad says.

"I thought you were the bad boy of the school?" I say looking at him.

"I am!! and don't think anything other than that." He said demandingly which kinda scared me. Then he walked me home. In silence.