Tewnty one

Brad and I were still sat on the bed.

"Yeah let's talk" I say to Brad. "I'm going first" I say which made him look taken a back by my dominance. "Firstly I want to forget about all this, yes you lied to me but I think I can forgive you for that it just never has to happen again and also everyone has a past and I know from what Olivia said you have changed, and I'm thankful because i really like you Brad you make me happy and when I'm with you I'm constantly smiling." I say slightly blushing.

"Babe I'm so glad you want to put this all behind us because what couple doesn't argue, I really like you too Maddie like really like you I never thought I would settle down but hey what do you know, you changed me babe." He says as a tear runs down my cheek. "Why you crying babe?" Brad asks concerned.

"No one has ever said anything so nice to me." I say sobbing in his arms now.

"I'm shocked at that but also glad I'm the one that gets to say this to you all the time." Brad says rubbing my back. Then a large knock is heard at the door. I look up at Brad who looks confused, he goes over to the door looks throw the key hole and opens the door. James and Monica walk in.

"Hope we aren't interrupting anything" James says.

"Actually..." Brad goes to say before being cut off.

"Great so anyway we are all going out tonight and Maddie we know you haven't been out or been drunk yet so tonight will be fun. "James says smirking.

"That will be because I'm underage I'm not 18 till next week." I say pleading my case.

"We know the guys at the clubs they'll let you in." James says "be ready for 8pm" with that they walk out.

"Brad I don't know about this." I say looking scared.

"You'll be fine I'll be there with you making sure you are okay." He says smiling holding me tightly in his arms. I really don't think this is a good idea but I'm going to go along with it for Brad. I just hope there is no drama tonight.

---
Thank you all so much for the support with this book.

Keep voting and commenting so I know you's are still interested ;)

-S X