71

Brads POV
Maddison went home last night to tell her mum everything that had been going on and just catching up with her. To be honest waking up on my own didn't feel right it definitely feels better when Maddison is here to give me a hug and a kiss in the morning.

"Bradley baby" Maddison's says bursting into my room climbing on my bed and kissing me all over my face.

"Hey baby" I say laughing. She sits up and looks at me.

"You look tired babe are you okay?" She asks me.

"Yeah was up a lot of last night trying to get everything ready for the house." I say smiling.

"Ohhh can I see it?" She asks stroking my chest.

"Yeah sure let me get ready and I'll take you over, it's not finished remember." I say going into the bathroom and getting ready.

Maddison's POV
Nat walks into Brads room.

"Hey girl, how you getting on?" She asks me smiling.

"Fine yeah very tired but okay! How are you?" I ask.

"Yeah fine, Brad told me about your guys house. That's amazing." She says hugging me.

"I know I'm so excited." I say hugging her back. Then Brad walks out of the bathroom.

"Oh sorry Brad we'll leave you to get dressed." Nat says.

"Maddie doesn't need to leave." Brad says. Nat looks at him confused.

"Ew why not?" She asks

"It's nothing she hasn't seen before." Brad says smiling I give a soft laugh.

"Ew Brad I didn't need to know that." Nat says.

"She's pregnant what did you think she was the Virgin Mary" Brad says and we both burst out laughing as Nat leaves the room.

"You didn't need to be quite so graphic." I say to Brad who turns and looks at him with his wet curls dripping down his forehead.

"Ah it doesn't matter" Brad says towel drying his hair.

"You are so cute with your hair like that" I say going up behind him and hugging him.

"Thanks babe" he smiles kissing me. "But you look cute all the time."he says and I blush at his compliment.

"Hurry up I want to see my house"
I squeal excited. Brad gets dressed and we leave. We pull up at the front and for some reason it looks better than it did the last time I seen it.

"The boys did up the garden. You like it?" He asks.

"Like it? I love it" I say beaming with happiness. We get out the car and brad helps me to the front door.

"You okay babe?" He asks me.

"Yeah fine, just so happy" I say welling up at the sight of our new family home. "It's perfect I quietly sob.

"Like you then" Brad says and I blush again. When k get in the living room is huge with a massive TV a black sofa that cornered round the room and white carpets.

"This is the only room that is totally finished. I wanted to wait for you to buy stuff for our room and the babies room." Brad says.

"What will we do Brad? Will we have them sharing and then give them their own room or give them their own room to start with?" I ask for his advise.

"I think they would feel more comfort being together but that's just what I think you have final say." Brad says.

"No babe don't give me final say on everything, we'll just keep them together, you're right being together for 9 months they are going to want to be together." I say kissing Brad on the cheek.

"I love you" he says kissing me passionately. This is the first time we have kissed like this since we found out about my pregnancy and it felt right.

"I love you too" I say breaking away from the kiss.

"Everything is coming together perfectly" I say as we head back home in the car.

____
Next chapter is probably going to skip to when she goes into labour.

10 votes and 10 comments for next update tonight.😘